UK general election 2019 - corbinned

So your comprehension skills are very poor mate

Tell us something we don’t know :grin:

The Tories have moved on from witch hunting Jeremy Corbyn I see and have turned their unaccountable venom on our very own @Sidney in what can only be described as an orchestrated Panzer like movement

This is their Stalingrad

Actually it’ll be the poor in the UK who freeze to death, not the sad little Mammy’s boys on here

Sammy looks like he’s had a few bevvys

Rightly so

This is carte blanche for Stephen Yaxley-Lennon and his ilk

Far right racism has been normalised, it has been normalised in society and in politics, and by the Tory press

It is now official policy in the UK

Huge warning lights should be flashing now

Blyth Valley. COnservative gain from Labour. Labour vote down by 15%

A massacre

This is it. Unless their billionaires, I doubt all the Bojo groupies on here have any notion at all how little he gives a fuck about them. In fact they are held in utter contempt He thinks they and their families pathetic who merely exist to keep him and his class in power. If anyone is ‘oven ready’ it’s these misguideds.

But yanno, Jeremy Corbyn is the devil

Houghton & Sunderland South. Labour hold but vote down 18.7%

The UK has always been an anti-intellectual society

The raison d’etre of the ruling classes was always to make the working classes ignorant, that’s how you rule

I think it’s not something that is unique to English language societies but something to which they are particularly susceptible

It’s interesting that the US, England and Australia have all succcumbed to the cult of anti-intellectualism

While Ireland, Canada and New Zealand steer a different and somewhat better course

There’s a lot to be said for being the smaller fish

You’ve less notions

Nationalism, and especially the nationalism of countries who imagine themselves to be “great”, is a cancer

You’re a million times more intelligent than them.

2 Likes

Thanks

The 3 results in show Labour vote down 18%, 15% & 7% which maps almost directly to the upswing in the Brexit party vote

That is something the Blairites will not advertise

Blyth mate. Fucking Blyth

Yeah, but Blyth was a Leave constituency

I keep hearing that a different Labour leader, an unambiguoously Remain leader, would have won this election or even done a lot better

Who is this leader, one wonders

A bizarre reading of it. @sidney’s posts above are attacking various posters. That’s just how he posts. We all get that. And that him and @anon7035031 are some sort of Harry Potter/Voldemort shit.

It’s perfectly acceptable to pull a fella up for talking shit. Which @sidney does all the time…

One who took a position on Brexit maybe

Yet you couldn’t point any out

That’s not an answer

Name names