UK general election 2019 - corbinned

By god, they found him? How long was he missing again? Great to have him returned to his family for Christmas

He’d fit in well here.

Plenty of lads around here mistakenly think they win arguments all the time too

Christ. What a dipshit

Weak leader, akin to our own muppet general Leo the Langer,all excuses

1 Like

That’s the problem, we can throw stones all we like at the English, the reality is we only have one decent politician n the dàil. Simon Coveney

Well I’ll pass on Simon Mike,as a person A1,and definitely would make a great taoiseach,but honestly FG are so out of touch,he attends our church with his kids,no shit n show,but for me he’s with a vv conservative gang ,look after the big boys outfit

That’s incorrect

1 Like

We have more or SC isn’t and thus we have none ?

Happy Sunday

1 Like

We have more

Great article

He’s absolutely right

2 Likes

Why?

To be fair @Raylan is a dipshit

And that’s being very kind

Lib Dem supporters very silent here since the election

You’d think they’d have something to say

Apparently not

Corbyn is an intellectual. The brits are anti intellectual. Hindsight is great but looking back its pretty clear now that was the biggest stumbling block

Right-wing politics in general is very anti-intellectual

The Tory media has sneered at education and intellectualism for decades

Right-wing politics is a bankrupt idea and has no ideas, other than making politics about hatred of the other and 1930s style propaganda

Nobody on this forum was able to come up with one legitimate reason for voting Tory

I’ve been saying this stuff for years and keep being proved correct

Ironically, English football has been one of the few areas of English society that has become a bit more enlightened since 2016

Seems to be a running theme alright based on the right wing nutjobs on here

Varadkar basically won the election for Johnson

1 Like