Unbearable teenagers

Question for the forum, hypothetically, how many teenagers could you kick the shite out of before you’d be overwhelmed and bashed up?

Me: None.

10 Likes

I think Trackie could have backed into the corner behind the goals in Mary I, and theyd have had to go at him one by one then.

He’d have gotten at least 5.

They’d be more finished than Cheryl Cole after you berating them mate

No doubt there’s a story flying around the tick toks now from a group of young lads about how they sent a Psycho auld couple packing .

#2sides

1 Like

Trackies missus hopping up on the bike has won him the event for me.

A sure-fire way to lose a teaching job though.

2 Likes

There no doubt but that they got the better of me, that was never even an issue,
When I put it up first I was torn, I don’t think I could have dealt with it any better once I challenged them, but wondered if I should have just left it
On reflection I’m happy with how it went

You stood your ground and none of the young lads lost face in front of ‘the boys’. All good really.

Clements College must be hopping with the gossip

Yeah but itd be a great film about how you struck up a weird friendship with them as an oul lad who introduced them to cool music, then got them to form a band, then guided them to a knockout first gig somewhere before disappearing mysteriously. And when they ran down the street to look for you and then went round the corner to the crossroads where you could have gone anyway, they look left as your fedora disappears down the other road and when they look back, you are gone.

5 Likes

Wouldnt mess with The Canadian Destroyer out of Clements

Mrs Trackie would take care of all 5 of them while Mr Trackie minded the gap in the ditch

3 Likes

were they SCR types or Weston types @backinatracksuit ?

A very important question… Tho we probably know the answer given he’s still alive.

2 Likes

I’d say they were coming from Alandale or the other estate up towards Fennessys, the mouthiest one was an Arab of sone sort, another one similar, one was Chinese (I think) and the other two could have been Irish, but they said fuck all, the mouthy one was a good soccer player, definitely the best of them

1 Like

If it was a group from Weston it’s odds on that I’d have known one of them,

2 Likes

This is a game changer.

3 Likes

Ah jaysus yohr a racist now :joy::joy:

I’m just picturing Rob Heffernan roaring like a loon in his thick Cork accent while his wife cycles around him on a bike

13 Likes