'Undocumented Irish'

they think everyone loves them and that they are great craic in the pub

I was in a bar in the US last year and a bunch of these types came in. This was a quiet hipster joint mid week, mostly couples. The dickheads were roaring their heads off when they came in, and started blubbering out half the words to rebel songs while keeping a tune. Everyone was looking at these fuckers bemused, id say they thought they were the life and soul of the place.

1 Like

Were they wearing name tags saying ‘undocumented Irish’ or what was it gave them away?

It’s tough to deduce someone is Irish when they’re wearing a GGA top, trying to sing rebel Irish songs and speaking with Irish accents alright.

That certainly proves they were ‘undocumented’ alright.

we all the type of muldoon you are talking about, this place is full of them

Where did I say they were undocumented? Read the posts, we’re talking about the Oirish who think they’re special. Those exist everywhere.

Could you roll out a few more stereotypes there, mate. :rofl:

I’ve never said this before … but … that never fucking happened. You mong.

It actually did.

As a matter of fact, a couple of people who were apparently Dublin GGA players were amongst it.

It was in this place, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Town_Ale_House,_Chicago

I wouldn’t be surprised if @TheUlteriorMotive was with them.

I’d say he joined in.

Only for the fields…

1 Like

I’d say you spent a while scrabbling back through your posts looking for a way out of this one that could allow you to maintain you are still right. You replied to the thread on the undocumented, not to any other specific post and not in any other specific context, you fucking mong.

No pal, it was two posts. We were talking about the Oirish.

Another day and another swing and a miss from glas on one of my posts. You’ll be back to claiming you don’t read them soon.

I parted company with COS earlier that night so was not me

Chicago has bigger issues given 672 murders and 4500 shooting injuries in 2016 than a few lads singing songs.

1 Like

I don’t think it was COS tbh.

That’s the southside you’re referring to. The north side is mostly bliss.

How dare those Micks destroy the ambience of the hipster joint.

3 Likes

They brought great shame on our country.

They probably spent more in an hour than the rest of the clientele

1 Like

What kind of hipster joint lets an uber-conservative like @Tim_Riggins in the door?

1 Like

‘Our’ country?