'Undocumented Irish'

Only bad bit of this story is that a bogball loving Muldoon is coming back

4 Likes

That GAA lad was shown on the news there, as recently as March he was openly giving it big licks about living illegally. His main defence seems to be “shur people come over and settle down and make roots.”

An utter fool. He deserved to be deported for sheer stupidity.

3 Likes

Bit of a difference between spending their life under the bed and appearing on a documentary detailing how you’re an illegal citizen in the country you reside

1 Like

Would RTE have thrown him a few quid for the documentary? He’s surely a bit simple or something.

Ah no doubt. He is just a simpleton clearly. Probably thought his GAA background gave him a pass

I see our boyo wasn’t a saint afterall…had warrants out for his arrest for failing to show up in court, scammed a man out of a few thousand dollars, he never showed up for work he was paid upfront to do, took a cheque and disappeared - always comes home to roost

1 Like

Good sleuthing. Word on the street is that only those with criminal records or outstanding warrants are being targeted. Fair game really. There’s a lot of those type of unethical cunts in the US, not just Irish, but they get weeded out by the good guys.

2 Likes

The bullshit in the Irish media, pillar of the Irish American community, business man that paid his taxes, family man, GAA man - he’s only a scumbag that thought he was untouchable

1 Like

He was a contractor eg a cunt.Average Joe drinking about the bars in Boston probably have fuck all time for this fella.

But RTE told us this man is a “prominent member of his GAA club”. Ergo, not a criminal.

1 Like

He’ll fit in well when he comes home.

1 Like

I see GAA president intervened here and made representations on behalf of this fabulous GAA man.

Good use of his time in fairness interfering with US Immigration authority

Fucking joke shop.

I was illegal over there. If i got upended i got upended. My fault, no bullshit. Do the 6 weeks in State Pen, keep your arse to the wall and fight like a traveller. You roll the dice.

The other thing with this guy was capable of doing was getting legal. There is that option if you want it. And i think he was even there long enough for the amnesty. So tough shit. I was about to start paying a laywer a wad of money but just decided i wanted to go home. Wverything is a choice. We all have them.

The GAA grtting involved is wrong, on every level.

2 Likes

Imagine if the president of Pro Kabbadi intervened to try and stop an Indian being deported from Ireland ? We’d be outraged.

7 Likes

But everyone loves the Oirish. They are different

We are loved in America .

1 Like

Nonsense. On the ground we are the same as anyone else. And disregarded by many for being underperforming drunks.

I’ve given that a like but those Kabbadi lads are professionals. The GAA lads still have to get up for (illegal) work in the morning.

Depends on how good they are

1 Like

The Oirish think they are special and should be treated differently to their fellow illegal immigrants from say Mexico or the Philippines. Glad to see a few of these criminals turfed out of the States and onto a ship back to their homeland.

1 Like