'Undocumented Irish'

my father was born in cark but ive traced my geneolgy & im 1/2 fingal & half basque

You have been watchin too many gardening shows…

huh?

One of the most ancient and noblest races in ancient Europe, NCC. Don’t know much about the Basques though.

:wink:

post of the month

http://www.rte.ie/tv/bloodoftheirish/

According to diarmuid all of us Irish are from the Basque country, well except for the Fingalians who are obviously an insidious mix of Saxon and viking

[quote=“padjo”]http://www.rte.ie/tv/bloodoftheirish/

According to diarmuid all of us Irish are from the Basque country, well except for the Fingalians who are obviously an insidious mix of Saxon and viking[/quote]

he isnt even a proper gardener never mind a historian -

although us fingalians are proud of our vikings links- its what seperates us from the rest of the irish - im glad us fingalains have a good geneologial background- nothing worse than being inbred

Cant argue with that

I’m hoping to achieve ‘hybrid vigour’ with my own bird. My Celtic blood melded with the Teutonic and Nordic blood coursing through her veins, I’m hoping she’ll put a bit of quality into the breed at last.

where is your bird from?

Latvia, maternal grand dam is German.

im impressed your not going out wth some thick ankled muldoon

Pity your wife’s parents couldn’t say the same;)

They wouldn’t have me, NCC.

Does she get annoyed when people call her polish?

Who wouldn’t?

In fairness people from worse off backgrounds always seem to get a hard time. Just look at the abuse flano was gettin earlier on in this thread. And he’s not even from cork

Disgusting to see a man turn his back on his heritage. Cant trust a man like that.

Annoy? If anyone even mildly irritates her it’s gunplay and gravestones, Runt. I’m very protective.

my fingal & basque heritage

let me assure youim deeply proud of them - not much to be proud of in the Queens county of lais though so its understndable that you have turned you back- dont you follow munter in idiotball?

my fingal & basque heritage?

let me assure you im deeply proud of them - not much to be proud of in the Queens county of lais though so its understndable that you have turned you back- dont you follow munter in idiotball?