'Undocumented Irish'

They are undocumented not illegal immigrants, there’s a difference. One is white and the other is Mexican or whatever. obviously the lads who just forgot to go home deserve special treatment

2 Likes

Exactly.

Was in the parade the other day in Cork City. Conservitively 50% of the people there were not Irish. When lining up we were surrounded by a few gah teams but as many African tribes and Asian Martial art groups etc.

It was fucking great. I love multi-culturism.

1 Like

They are also great craic

They would change a puncture for a nun at the drop of a hat sure

I wonder how they got him, he must have raised his head above the parapet. He probably got pissed in Flann O’Briens and fell off his bar stool but fell onto someone important.

Anyone watch the show on RTE One last night about the ‘undocumented’?

Very hard to have sympathy for some/most of them. Particularly that gobshite from Cork who was working in a bar. Bragging about how you’re better off not paying taxes.

2 Likes

Didn’t see it but read about it this morning. The most concerning thing was that they were all blokes on it. I don’t agree that the undocumented Irish should be treated any different to other undocumented nationalities. They made the decision to go there without a visa and they have to suffer the consequences of that.

Only saw the segment with him. He seemed like a complete prick.

1 Like

You’d want to be a bit simple to be going on TV, bragging about being undocumented, not paying your taxes and having to keep all your savings in a mattress. He seemed like a bit of a head the ball.

1 Like

Exactly what the tv crew making the programme were looking for. I bet all the normal sane illegals wouldn’t go within a 100 miles of the tv crew.

Was he the lad that was going on about how it was cheaper for employers to hire you? A couple of right morons on it. Doubt they’re representative of the undocumented Irish at large though, what with going on tv to talk about it and all.

Definitely agree that they weren’t very sympathetic. Compared to what a lot of the Latinos would have to go back to, Irish lads working in bars don’t seem all that worthy of special diplomatic arrangements.

Illegal immigrants.

Exactly. They were all banging on about how hard the Irish work, the fucking Mexicans that work in kitchens in NYC are some of the hardest working people I’ve ever come across in my life. Being an illegal immigrant for those guys is akin to modern day slavery, they really have fuck all to go back to.

Irish people banging on about having nothing to come back to, that’s horseshit too. We’ve probably had a booming economy for 15 of the last 20 years.

5 Likes

Exactly.
Maybe if he goes back to Ballygobackwards he won’t get a good job, but if he could go to New York whats stopping him going to Dublin, Cork or Galway?

They were fairly scraping the bottom of the barrel with that fuckin cokehead from cork, hes only been there a fuckin year.

1 Like

Being murdered, cunts and crusties. In that order.

Was going to say, he looked like he was high.

So he goes to New York…

He’ll end up getting some hiding if the weirdo keeps talking to randomers at traffic lights

After working with 7 Mexicans on building sites /concrete in Chicago - I can attest to their work ethic – They made a man of me.

1 Like