'Undocumented Irish'

4 Likes

“So many times easily,and in the morning when he woke all i left him was a note”

It actually makes sense that @princess is the name of choco’s gay lover

@princess is all woman pal

Sure half of Cork knows that.

4 Likes

Awful ‘banter’…

3 Likes

An utter imbecile. Giving it loads so that the boys at home would see him being the big man appearing on RTE in New York after hitting the big time working behind a bar. His plan was to save up enough money to get on a plane to California as he heard the weather was unreal there and it was supposed to be some craic. The part where he stopped and talked shite to the New Yorker at the traffic lights to demonstrate to the thick Irish watching at home how normal and down to earth New Yorkers are was incredibly cringey. But the worst part was saying on camera how he gets paid cash in hand from his boss and when law enforcement enter the bar the rule is he has to jump to the other side of the bar and act like a customer. Vomit inducing listening to him. The lad from Tralee with the drink and gambling problems who didn’t talk to his mother for two years wasn’t a whole lot easier to listen to mind.

Other than that i really enjoyed the show again. I saw a different episode of it a few weeks ago so presume it is a mini series.

1 Like

Didn’t realise was another episode in series. Thought it was a decent show as well. Show would lead you to believe lot of those people are running away from some issues at home whixh wouldnt tally with my exoerience. I know 4 or 5 people in that situation, none in NYC and none i would consider to be running away. Most of them have been home occasionally also for weddings and funerals but not sure now they managed it.

Brother is there legitimately for years on an employer sponsored visa. He married an American last year which automatically entitles you to a green card. His experience is though that the burden of proof that it is a real marriage is high enough. He got copies of all our flight itenaries and hotel booking etc for the wedding for example to show that his family had been over for it.

I don’t think it’s a series but I’ve definitely seen the guy running the funeral home on an RTÉ show before.

Incredible piece of radio on today fm just there. That Carol Kinsella one on advising how Irish people illegally in the states can avoid deportation by basically refusing to answer the door to ICE. Every guest horrified at the US for enforcing their laws. Can you imagine the (justifiable) outrage here if some Nigerian or whatever radio station was giving Nigerian people illegally here advice on how to remain here illegally

5 Likes

The thick Oirish think different rules apply to them.

1 Like

If they are criminal aliens who overstayed their Visa’s then they should be deported.

The Americans have the right to control their borders. Finally they are fortunate to have a President who is aware of the dangers of open borders.

President Trump is also kicking hundreds of Iraqi criminals out of Detroit and sending them back to where they came from.

4 Likes

Isn’t trying to circumvent immigration a crime?

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/unknown-how-long-irish-man-will-be-detained-before-deportation-from-boston-35847294.html

Ya that was the story they were discussing. I have great sympathy for lads over there illegally, I know a few myself, not being able to get home for visits etc. but they made a choice and they were well aware of what they got into. If you’re caught you’re caught and an Irish radio station advising people how to break another countries law is simply incredible.
That lad appeared on a tv program discussing being illegal in the US and didn’t hide his face or anything. Must have thought he was untouchable because he was well known

1 Like

Hiding in plain view.

You can’t spend your life under the bed either otherwise you are as well off at home. I thought Boston was a sanctuary city anyway ?

A sanctuary city only protects immigrants from local police not from federal cops. Previously federal cops wouldn’t have concerned themselves with those not causing any hassle but all’s changed these days

2 Likes

Proper order. Hilarious seeing the Irish Times et al mentioning this guys GAA links and then telling people how to avoid arrests. So small time.

3 Likes

She should be extradited to the US to do some time. Radio station should be ashamed of themselves.

Caro