University Challenge

Helen Keller was universally challenged.

Some wan from Cellbridge captaining St George’s, London tonight. Their opponents from King’s, Cambridge have the first proper looking cunt of the year, so I’ll be cheering her on.

St. George’s won a ding-donger with a late rally.

Some tremendous surnames on show tonight. Gallant, Ace, Smoker (the one from Celbridge), Grabtrex etc.

Good to see a mascot and a college scarf on show too as well as the required proportion of smug, slightly eccentric cuntishness from the defeated Gallant.

Everything you would expect from this time-honoured programme.

Terrific early round encounter tonight. And some good points there Sid - we had all the trappings of a good show with some quirky facial ticks and everything and capped by a great battle with Irish interest progressing to the next round.

Fact! He has to be the biggest prick I’ve seen on the telly in ages. Celebrated getting a starter question right!

Amber Ace sounds like a name from a comic book.

I think tonight’s edition serves to reinforce the elite but still accessible nature of UC, which is all you can ask for. Normal people aren’t called Amber Ace, only people who are well above the norm. You’re watching a better class of people on this programme

Some right looking dweebs on the Queen Mary team tonight

Possibly the worst standard I’ve ever seen tonight. Some farcical answers so far.

Answering ‘Julius Cesar’ to ‘Which 18th century historian …’ was a new low alright.

O’Grady as a guess at Synge wasn’t particularly inspired either.

A lad from Cork on tonight. H’on Homerton.

Not one of the eight of them in this Cambridge-Bath clash recognised Acquiesce by Oasis. Weirdos.

Ugly bunch in from Cambridge.

Would Lenon get it? Have yet to see a decent close up

Smoker from Cellbridge is in a close game here. She seems fairly useless. She’d get it though. The opposing captain Pinkerton seems an awful cunt.

A new low tonight with New College Oxford not knowing the points of the classical temple.

Also believing that the first triumvirate was made up of Caesar, Octavius and Marc Antony! :lol:

Lloyd fucking Grossman

A new new low was reached tonight. paxman you bollix, learn some irish

Smoker from Cellbridge on again tonight. It’s their second QF, win and they’re through.