University Challenge

This post deserves more love :clap:

ah nevermind

Sidney wants a cracker

Ah no, did somebody rape him?

Nah, they just wanted to Breed with me.

Christ Church College, Oxford taking on Clare College, Cambridge here. Poor enough standard really, Queens University, Ireland, will make shit of either of these cunts if they meet in the quarter finals. Clare College currently lead 140-125

Cracking finish though. I was particularly pleased with my 3/3 on subway stations and the Caspian Sea

165 a piece at the bell. Riveting finish. The reaction of the Christ church captain to defeat was worth the proverbial licence fee alone.

Good win for Christ Church, Oxford in the latest edition of the Christmas mini-series.

Manchester looking good here.

Alas no, Morley sweeps all before him

The Manchester girl has lovely eyes.

Morley is a serious operator. The Slovakian dude is a bot of a spoofer methinks. Serious team though.

The 2014 final will start on BBC2 in a couple of minutes and I’m delighted to see that it’s an Oxbridge clash as Trinity College, Cambridge take on Somerville College, Oxford.

As somebody of a confirmed light blue persuasion, I’ll be hoping for Trinity to gain a measure of revenge for us for yesterday’s Boat Race defeat.

I’ve scored 30 points so far.

Thrilling climax in store. Trinity lead 125-110.

I’m performing well here and am onto 70 points.

A cracking final. The Slovak was the difference tonight

Revenge for Cambridge for yesterday’s events on the Thames as Trinity College win by 240 points to 135.

I can’t help but think a more prestigious Oxford college such as Magdalen (pronounced Maudlin) or Bailliol would have put up a better fight.

I finished up on 80 points which is my best ever performance in a University Challenge final as a viewer, which coincidentally is also the first time I have measured my score against the actual participants.