Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Maybe you just don’t like your nonsense being shown up? Unless you genuinely would be the first one out to surrender?

Time to get off the stage, mate, it’s a pure car crash any time you venture in here.

Oh dear.

Whataboutery at its finest. No real answers to the tricky questions though at least you try to manouvere around it unlike poor @glasagusban

They should fire a few nukes into Moscow. Put a bit of manners on them.

1 Like

Plenty more where that came from.

My record on this forum is unblemished @Cheasty as you well know. :grin:

Come here have you got an answer yet on this question which has sent you back into the TFK archives?

Putin invaded Georgia in 2008 and Ukraine in 2014.

What year did he rid ISIS from Syria again?

The Kurds beat ISIS. Putin did fuck all except bomb hospitals.

What I find hard to understand is yourself and the likes of @glasagusban’s dismissal of peace in this current war. Going back in time picking through posts without context isnt really debating is it?

It’s bizarre, all ye have is more and more weapons and further bloodshed. I hate to say it, but that won’t end well.

Putin has outright said there’ll be no peace til his aims are achieved. I find it hard to understand where you see the opportunity for peace, it’s complete nonsense really, as nonsense as saying Putin should get the novel peace prize.

If the UN was fit for purpose they’d try and find a way to establish peace. At least get the parties to a table. The alternative of blowing away one side in a proxy war via more weapons and more weapons from the west and getting a result is even harder to fathom. Its beyond niave in my opinion. Its just not going to happen.

Fixed that for ya.

I don’t know you’re trying to say here to be honest.

Entitled to your opinion. I think there is genuinely millions of lives at stake between a peace deal being gained rather than driving on the war further (via more and more potent long range weapons etc being sent in) which could potentially keep this going on for a decade.

Look, each to their own. Thats just my opinion. I don’t see a quick win for either side.

There were and are millions of lives at stake which the likes of you proved you didn’t give a fuck about when you were joking for months poo pooing the idea of Putin launching a full invasion when I was telling yis for months it was going to happen.

Now your solution is to let the Nazis take over. Good grief.

I was wrong about that. Admitted so at the time and said Putin was abhorrently wrong for invading. Two wrongs doesnt make a right though in terms of the way some in the west want to navigate this. The Ukrainans are not going to win realistically. Its likely going to be a deadlock for years with millions of needless casualities. Then you add in the China element. Its precarious stuff. Some grown up thinking from the powers that be wouldnt go astray.

Do you think it was right that the Allies never countenanced “peace” with the Nazis?

What two wrongs?