Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Is that the place with the lads with the giant mittens scrubbing your windows

Paddington 2 says you can go and shite

3 Likes

Michael Fitzsimons performance yesterday is totally overrated. Clifford scored 2 from play, won a free, set up 1-1 and was well on top in the duel. Clifford getting the same rating of 6 in all the papers as Con O’Callaghan is laughable.

3 Likes

The fact they didn’t have to put two on Clifford was absolutely huge and that was down to fitzsimons mainly. He denied Clifford any marks while clearly Clifford got the better off the duel any of the shots he got off were low percentage chances in the main. At 35 it was a fair effort.

Did you miss all the times Howard dropped bsck?

1 Like

Id hardly call it one on one with the amount of players Dublin had back.

1 Like

Kerry were never able and never looked likely to get the ball into Clifford for one of his trademark marks.

There’s an argument to be made for not saving the world. (Sweaty trigger finger Putin, Global climate shenanigans, raging pandemics like Ebola and Wuhanachoo, pandy-micks.) Let it tumble. Let’s see if there’s anything on the other side. Waco-style. Not.

1 Like

hugh grant was robbed at awards season

hugh grant adventure GIF by Paddington Bear

1 Like

Its up there with Citizen Kane.

1 Like

Draught Guinness out of a plastic glass is actually ok. Not as nice as a proper glass but more than acceptable.

Had 2 lovely pints watching Corner Boy play on the streets in Gorey last night. Both tasted lovely.

1 Like

Any family activities worth heading along to today? We held and owl last year in the park and it was tremendous.

I dont give a hoot mate

8 Likes

The park stuff is on again. There’s some stuff on the main St tomorrow for kids too I think. Or you could go to Naomh Eanna and see the future of Wexford hurling in the annual Bill Cullen U10 tournament

Bad owl joke mate

5 Likes
6 Likes

I was down in Gorey a few weeks ago. It was mid week and I was hoping to get into the 66 or the Bridge bar for a pint. Probably too early as both were closed.
It’s a fine busy town now.

1 Like

I hope they aren’t counting score

That’s an awful accoosation to make .

64 only really open at weekends now but Nell Sweeney’s beside it is open every day and is the same bar basically. Bridge only open from 5 midweek I think.

Always an explosion of people from May - August here with holiday homes etc. Town is heavily reliant on it and many businesses wouldn’t survive without it.

1 Like