Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Those words are forever in my mind.

Why got the English and the Dutch as before
One thing that we’re grateful for - we didn’t get the Mafia!

1 Like

Same as that,I remember our school bus driver bought a tape of songs before the world cup and this was on it,she played it every evening on the way home for a month I’d say.We knew the words to every song.

4 Likes

I remember our bus driver had a pot going on with those interested enough as to who would score first for Ireland.

I had Cascarino. My brother had Sheedy, I can still recall his reaction to the goal. Part happy for Ireland part happy he won a pound.

1 Like

Ryan Tubridy has been fucked over by rte.i don’t feel he has done anything wrong…people seem to be delighted he is gone because he is on a huge salary…we still need to get answers on who signed off on that contract deal with renault.im not a fan of Ryan’s and I never watch the late late but I hope he sues as I know he will win.

1 Like

Are you from cork?

U mean Cark?

Phew

Wrong can only be judged in the moral sense with the Tubridy affair, an extremely arbitrary, subjective assessment. He certainly did nothing illegal.

I found him to be a sanctimonious, regime lackey so his downfall didn’t bother me but can see how someone might say he was blackguarded.

8 Likes

Ya.i just find it harsh to sack him because of a so called moral obligation even though Ryan had everything correct in his own company’s accounts with what he was paid from RTE.the onus is obviously on rte to publish salaries correctly.
I found it very ironic from RTE to declare that ‘trust’ had broken down.i have strong feelings against rte I think they are scumbags really.

2 Likes

Yup unpopular alright. Youre fully entitled to that opinion but i disagree.

Tractor runs or motorbike runs or classic car rallys or Trucks or whatever. Fair enough they are sometimes for charity and that’s good.

But why the fuck would you want to go to one?
Look at me, I’m driving through your town in a tractor.
I want you to line the roads to gaze at me while doing so. This will somehow bring both of us enjoyment.

Bizarre if you ask me. But whatever you are into I suppose.

9 Likes

I’d say it’s a very popular opinion and n the real world, like most of this thread there’s a huge disconnect between TFK and the general public.

1 Like

Club Hurling is a load of absolute bollocks

Tractor runs are a fantastic idea for lads for whom six days tractoring a week just will never be enough .
That reads very badly, but shur what’s the differential ?

1 Like

IronMans should be outlawed

1 Like

You sound like a lad got stuck behind the one in Askeaton today.

We must deal with completely differnet people. A majority of people i speak with have a dislike of him while others like myself detest the cunt. Anyway, you have you’re opinion others have theirs and im delighted we can respectfully disagree.

1 Like

I know a good few middle aged gents who have taken up this lark.Fuckin ejits.

No I went out after it was over. A great cause tbf. They played 5 aside astro in the beer garden of the top of the town today :joy:

It sure is in Wexford anyway mate

2 Likes