Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Taken from Rugby League i assume

A merger is getting closer

1 Like

Yeah similar

1 Like

Ah right before if it bounced in they got the throw in and went straight out it came back to where you kicked it. Does that still happen?
I saw the end of Fiji Australia the other day they just kicked the ball forward and back to each other loads of times at the end looked like a kind of Gaelic football type stalemate. Is that seen as a bit of an issue?

Not so much . Was only instance of it in that game really ā€¦Fiji were just killing clock and the Aussie were hoping they would have a brainfart and lose patience and give up territoryā€¦ didnā€™t work out for aus anyway

1 Like

Ya

The Ploughing Match is a load of nonsense.

7 Likes

Sounds like a horrific event

I havenā€™t been in a good few years and if I never went again it wouldnt bother me.

Awful hardship for very little.

The Tullamore Show is a much more pleasant experience

I havenā€™t been in forty years. It was in Waterford and I went out of curiosity. I was thinking of going next year but you put me right off it now.

I was at the World Ploughing Championship in Wellingtonbridge in 1972 or 1973 and I remember the muck to this day.

Looking at a demonstration of a new robotic milking machine in action would be about the only thing of note Iā€™d be interested in.

Iā€™m gone well past the fascination of buying hurleys or looking at lads selling fireworks.

2 Likes

If there was lots of kicking it was nothing like gaelic football alas :confused:

1 Like

Melanieā€™s version of Ruby Tuesday makes clean shit of the Rolling Stonesā€™ one

Whoā€™s Melanie?

2 Likes

that would be more of a bespoke view

I honestly thought she was better known

of course Im familiar with her

its the likes of @Mac @padjo etc that are clueless, can you explain to them who she is

I know youā€™re a fan but I think she sounds like a load of cats stuck in a big sack wailing and being swung around

How dare you. You have stolen her dreams and her childhood.