Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Thank you.

When it comes to scenery and a driving experience, Dingle Peninsula leaves the Ring of Kerry in the ha’penny place.

9 Likes

And the Ivereagh peninsula leaves Dingle in the hapenny place…most underrated drive in the country

Ivereagh Peninsula = Ring of Kerry

The film The Italian Job, which I half watched yesterday for about the 28th time, because it’s great, is simultaneously like a batshit Brexit manifesto broadcast through film and was likely a major cultural driving force towards Brexit.

Enoch Burke is right and has a lot of support amongst the general population

2 Likes

You’re a gas man.All your missing is a trump reference.#Cheastybingo :smiley:

It’s a little tradition of mine to buy Bisto and Paxo when I’m home.

1 Like

On the mainland?

Did he get the Ma to smuggle in some lube?

@Tassotti’s shtick is stale and it would be a blessed relief if he rebranded

3 Likes

He clearly needs some light relief from writing death notices for the Clare People.

I’m still shaking my head at his post in bafflement

Most people over 50 in Ireland fully support him, anyone I talk to supports him, echo chambers like twitter and the woke crew on here do no represent the common consensus

1 Like

You’re mistaking the voices in your head for the common consensus, mate, I’d imagine it’s an easy mistake to make if you’re in that situation. Ted Bundy also made it.

1 Like

They do in their bollox. Everything thinks he’s batshit crazy he’s a complete laughing stock and his family are very unlikeable snobbish cunts. A lot of people would support the idea that a boy cant become a girl alright but that’s very different than supporting the bauld Enoch.

3 Likes

Most people have no understanding of the case.Hes the one keeping himself in jail.

1 Like

Mass going Catholics over 60 are 100% behind him, and that is a fact.

5 Likes

Hes the canary in the coalmine for whats to come with the hate speech legislation and the forced opinions of trans activists

2 Likes

So 100% of mass going catholics .

2 Likes