Unpopular opinions or views you hold

The victim went on to play for Leeds United and Middlesbrough but unsurprisingly rejected the advances of the Republic of Ireland.

1 Like

dXG3JQ-3035269258

He shit himself when Vinny Jones came for him.

1 Like

This ā€˜Re-turnā€™ bottle recycling is just merely grandstanding by the Greens. It is badly thought out and is causing jobs losses for smaller importers and producers.
People were already recycling. This new system is unnecessarily causing major headaches for businesses.

2 Likes

people who are selfish enough to buy single use plastics hate the countryside and are quislings

also people who cant work out how deposit scheme works are half wits

He shit himself so much he scored the best goal of his career shortly after

2 Likes

I recycle as much as I can. I now use my own reusable coffee cup.
The problem with the deposit scheme is that itā€™s not working at present. Half the stuff Iā€™ve looked to return were not accepted by the machine, despite being bought from the second week of Feb onwards.

1 Like

Irrelevant. Vinny hit him and in typical cantona fashion he ran. A flat track bully.

He ran (over to score a brilliant goal and orchestrated a hammering of Vinnieā€™s team)

A flat track bully.

Ran away from the Premier League when the standard started to increase too.

1 Like

Couldnā€™t hack it for France either, great lad to chip the Sunderland goalie though, Cantona waz one of the biggest frauds in football

3 Likes

Helluva thespian though - some of those paintings/songs/films/stella ads, were off the charts

Sunderland goalie and Frenchie Lionel Perez was in on it

Id say thats a popular opinion

I never played with my collar down if the jersey allowed it as a mark of respect to the man.

3 Likes

Ivan Yates was right about the Irish language. A colossal amount of money wasted on a language that very few use on daily basis. If we were seeing the numbers who are fluent rise it might be worth the investment.

Couldnā€™t do it in Europe. A flat track bully

If the government really wants the Irish language to flourish they should ban it and persecute a few of those pretty weather girls off tg4.

5 Likes

Kneecap will make it cool

2 Likes