Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Heā€™s not even nervous getting up on her.

The orange order McAreavy song is catchy. Cuntishness but catchy.

Henry Shefflin is still the right man for the galway job, and needs three years at least.

3 Likes

Fixed that for you

1 Like

You could say the same about Spock and the football team

3 Likes

Sure at least itā€™s a sport of some form

The likes of sadlier and ken early are in a bind now

2 Likes

Gaelic football is a much more enjoyable watch than hurling.

9 Likes

Royal ascot > Cheltenham

1 Like

:rofl:

Thatā€™s some WUM

2 Likes

Definitely more competitive

1 Like

Jesus each to there own but my god. As Buff would say what the fuck

You have to concede Leinster would be a brilliant watch if Dublin werenā€™t there

1 Like

Thereā€™s been 2 decent inter county hurling games this year. Thereā€™s only 5 left. Itā€™s largely shite to watch.

1 Like

The lack of clarity on what constitutes a foul is the big thing. Pretty clear in football and refs are consistent in applying the ā€˜rulesā€™. I think that is a big factor.

3 Likes

Hurling is the only sport in the world where everybody complains when the rules are applied. You even hear analysts complaining the refs should just let things go for the sake of the game.

Itā€™s akin rewarding a goal because itā€™s a wonderful finish but only a little bit off side.

8 Likes

Limerick v Waterford , Limerick v Tipp. KK v Wex, Clare v Cork and Limerick v Clare X 2,

Football has been absolutely pitiful. Granted I didnā€™t see tonight but itā€™s an awful spectacle 98.6% of the time.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say I fell asleep during at least two of those games. Puck out and score, puck out and score on repeat. Obviously you get a classic like last week but itā€™s becoming pretty rare nowadays.

I find the teams play each other so much between the league and round robin nowadays there doesnā€™t seem to be much of a novelty either in the pairings.

I like Gaelic football a lot more than I did seven or eight years ago anyway thatā€™s for sure.

2 Likes

Lolz.

The united rugby championship is worth less in sporting terms than the national hurling league.

1 Like