Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Sleepy Joe wins reelection

An extremely low bar it must be said.

2 Likes

A nice coffee from a cafe is nicer in a takeaway cup rather than a sit down porcelain cup/mug.

11 Likes

Easier to do for the barrista as well, Iā€™d agree with you.

1 Like

Chocolate with a glass of water is nicer than a glass of milk

Brendan Rodgers is a much better footballer than Conor Glass.

1 Like

Irish people supporting anyone who plays v England is getting tiresome

1 Like

You donā€™t have to live amongst them

3 Likes

A little different but itā€™s getting boring for me now.

They are insufferable before and during a tournament. Even the most balanced of people.

3 Likes

Bizarrely the actual team seem likeable enough.
The majority of my ingerlish pals have little or no interest in the euros tbh.
Theyā€™re no more insufferable than the Limerick hurling mob.

Thereā€™s a couple in there that are alright. Mrs Moffat has done some long term research with both the menā€™s and womenā€™s sides which is really interesting. Sadly itā€™ll never be publicly published as itā€™ll be easy identify people i.e. Phil Neville

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Id be interested in the research though if you have a pm.
Iā€™m fascinated by that sort of thing

Itā€™s tiresome in the early stages. Lads vociferously urging on Iran or Slovenia. Time enough in the quarters or semis. At least that Jude Bellingham goal saved us the drudgery of a Switzerland v Slovakia quarter-final.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry youā€™re tired of it mate. I dont think Iā€™ll ever tire of watching england fail while thinking they have some right to win football tournaments.

4 Likes

Itā€™s better fun seeing them fail in the latter stages. Like when the Dublin footballers arenā€™t in the latter stages of championship and you donā€™t have anyone to strongly dislike then.

1 Like

Have you watched England play recently?

1 Like

Darragh Maloneyā€™s commentaries give GAA matches a ā€œbig match feelā€.

Not so much association football.

3 Likes

I agree with that, especially the football commentary part!

But at least in the GAA commentaries thereā€™s a bit of urgency in his delivery rather than twee ramblings.

I donā€™t think heā€™s a brill or gorgeous commentator by any stretch but heā€™s better than the other longstanding options.

6 Likes