Unpopular opinions or views you hold

As high as that? Some of the terminology used was spot on. You could cut some parts of it and it’d be 100%.

A great lassie for hunger strikes, shoot to kill, murder squads, counter insurgency, sinking ships that were complying with directives, telling working class communities to get on their bikes etc.

Ah jesus Farmer. I’m not sure which is more disturbing, your opinion on Harry Maguire or Margaret Thatcher.

She was an unmitigated cunt.

2 Likes

I think in her head she was doing right but her methods were skewed. I don’t think she deliberately did any harm.

Digging A Hole GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 Likes

Jaysus

To be fair it’s a seriously ‘unpopular opinion’ ye might as well lock the thread.

Did you live during her time in office?

I was only in short pants but I still know she was a cunt…

Like Hitler?

Hitler presided over the murder of six million people due to their religion. Get a grip.

1 Like

I did but I lived in Ireland.

1 Like

In his head he was doing by the right thing, so by your reasoning he wasn’t all bad.

Stop talking shite.

Attempting to wipe out people of a certain religion is ever so slightly different to closing mines for instance.

1 Like

Also Reagan across the water was as big if not a bigger cunt but he doesn’t get nearly the same abuse.

Definitely an element of misogyny in there.

You said in her head she was trying to do right. You could use that to justify anything. It’s a mad line of reasoning.

Trying to do right closing mines not performing economically.

Not trying to do right by committing mass murder.

Reagan’s acting background made him able to paint himself as a more sympathetic personality. Reagan also more or less single-handedly ended the Soviet Union, which was a fair achievement. On the other hand he did start the polarisation of American society.

1 Like

The union busting and changes to labour laws in the States led directly to the influence billionaires and corporations have now in the USA. The war on drugs is only small potatoes compared to that.