Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Roisin Ingle is a (mostly) good columnist and Iā€™d say is excellent craic. Sheā€™s also quite attractive in (anotherā€™s persons) mammyish way.

I actually couldnā€™t give a fuck about the final today. I genuinely hope the Limerick and Kilkenny lads have a great day all the same. My interest went out of it when Wexford bet Kilkenny and nothing came of it. Will watch it back later alright, but just couldnā€™t be arsed even feigning interest in it. Canā€™t wait for the football next week however.

join the other 90% of the population mate

Will you post the tv ratings when you have them?

2 Likes

Whoā€™s in the football final this year?

yes, im fairly confident this year that the viewing for the spud hockey will be half of a big english national team game

@BruidheanChaorthainn wonā€™t like this one but Tiger Woods won most of his majors during a very soft era for golf

Kilkenny wonā€™t keep it pucked out today

Iā€™ll come back to this but not today.

Elton John is one of the best musicians around and has any number of absolute classics.

How is that an unpopular opinion?

15 Likes

I think thatā€™s a popular enough opinion. Itā€™s just a pity heā€™s such an arsehole.

7 Likes

What would you have down as his greatest? Be hard to nail down a Top 5 I reckon. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is just transcendental.

Tiny Dancer.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my favourite and rocket it man too

1 Like

Tiny Dancer
Circle of Life
Donā€™t go breaking my heart
Part time love
Saturday nights alright for fighting

2 Likes

Rocket Man
Tiny Dancer
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Your Song
Crocodile Rock

Messi & Ronaldo are great footballers & have scored a lot of goals.

4 Likes

Are you ready for love

1 Like

Cold heart with Dua Lipa

2 Likes