Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Racism and homophobia being tabulated in the same conversation as if they are almost one and the same. They are not.

Than who or what?

1 Like

sigh

That Emily bridges is a total oddball, not because of the trans thing, but because he/she would gain satisfaction from beating a women’s field when a month ago he/she was an excellent male cyclist. The swimming person ditto.

2 Likes

people who play intercounty GGA are pretend sportspeople

Most of the beatles music is meh

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I’m really looking forward to my performance appraisal now.

2 Likes

Mick Wallace is an alright sort

婊 子

4 Likes

Hmmm……That mused on, didn’t he do some non-Wexican randomer a ‘mighty turn’ some years ago.
IIRC it was somehow related to kerbs……:thinking:

Rugby as a spectator sport is getting worse and worse the more the laws change

7 Likes

Sale nearly cost themselves last night and they were the much better side.

Saw a bit on a telly in the background, awful boring stuff. I watched the 60 minute half of the lions SA game last year and gave up

Sale pack is basically South African so can see the common denominator. Even the Sale 10 is like an auxilary forward.

Theyre effective though. Bristol were very watery.
Pat Lam started a very odd team. He could be under pressure as theyre out of things in Premiership.

But you’ll listen to some black lad with his pants down around his knees, rapping about bitches and busting caps in asses… :rofl:

1 Like

On that note… Rap music is for infantile minds.

1 Like

I appreciate that they were ahead of their time and crossed genres and all that but could very much take or leave them.

I think there is something about Paul McCartney which really puts me off them

2 Likes

Jeff Buckley was very ordinary

3 Likes

The time he admitted to getting the wife a plane for Christmas put me off him as well.

1 Like

He gave a masterclass against Tipp in the 02’ semi-final. Game is remembered for DJ’s return however…

1 Like