Unpopular opinions or views you hold

They did in fairness. Limerick hurlers always had great support.

We can’t have falsehoods and mistruths bandied around here on TFK

1 Like

You did yeah. Here’s a munster semi final. You could throw a picnic rug down behind either goal and while the afternoon away. Dockers and doctors must have been busy that day…

1 Like

25/6k first day.

Above was a Saturday replay, first day was a putrid affair, ppl turned off.

2 Likes

Well clamped

He expects limerick people to buy waterford jerseys and go down their end too

There was 15,800 approx ‘Official Attendance’ that day, 6 days after a 1-8 to 0-11 bore fest in the pissing rain. On a Saturday afternoon. 26k attended the 1st game.

What a self mugging we have here. What. A. Self. Mugging.

Bizarre. You’re telling me limerick had 15-20,000 every time, but that at this munster semi there was a crowd of 15,000 between the 2 crowds because the standard of the first game was so shit? And you think im mugged off? The limerick lads dont bother if the last game was shit. Thanks for the insight.

11 Likes

yes, bizarre mentality of spud hockey fans

2 Likes

Official Attendance was 15800, so with U16s etc that’s up around 20k.

I would say bringing 10k (at a generous 50/50 split, we’d usually outnumber Waterford) supporters to a Saturday afternoon throw in is pretty decent. In reality that’s probably 12k Limerick and 8k Waterford.

We’ve always had unbelievable support.

U16s have to pay into championship games so would be included in the attendance no?

2 Likes

So great crowd to support when it’s a Sunday, and won’t go if the previous game hasn’t been exciting. Ok

2 Likes

Ah the old ‘invisible army of children’ …‘saturday afternoon is a terrible time for sport’… ‘waterford people dont exist’…argument.

Was there a rugby match on?

For the 2018 AI Quarter Final against Kilkenny, there was barely 2 men and a dog at it.

Was 18k off the top of my head on WC final day, 14k of which were Limerick. Keep trying though kid.

3 Likes

angry man GIF

1 Like

That’s a fine cunt trap you laid @Breaking_my_balls

You should give tutorials

1 Like

Unrecognisable the game from the way it’s played today. Helter skelter.

2 Likes