Unpopular opinions or views you hold

What on earth are you talking about?

Haters gonna hate, players gonna play

Sheā€™s a great Gael.

1 Like

Limerick GAA and Tay Tay

:handshake: :handshake: :handshake:

1 Like

Read on and it becomes quite obvious mate. Limerick had shit crowds til Taylor Swift got involved i think was the outcome.

There used to be bad blood, leading to some blank spaces, but now itā€™s a love story

Surely a ban incoming for this

1 Like

I knew you were trouble when you walked in

2 Likes

and JPā€™s gonna pay pay pay

1 Like

Is he in Exile.

yes, but in limerick heā€™s still The Man

Big Hego gonna flake flake flake flake flake,
All the refs are on the take take take take take,
And the muscles they are fake fake fake fake fake

11 Likes

Pulp Fiction is a load of wank

Edit; Most Tarantino directed movies are, though Django Unchained was decent

I like pulp fiction. Totally agree on most tarantino movies though, including Django. Most everything heā€™s done since pulp fiction is self indulgent tripe.

Tarantino doesnā€™t make standard films. Most of them are complete pisstakes in terms of ā€˜plotā€™ and he often self sabotages them.

Heā€™s more about post modernism - like Warhol painting the tins of Campbellā€™s soup.

3 Likes

It doesnā€™t really matter what heā€™s about, the end result is bloated self indulgent nonsense.

Spoken like a true modernist.

2 Likes

The scene in Inglorious Basterds in the cabin is incredible, same with the barroom scene with the Germans. Tarantino has a fantastic way of building tension in a scene and shooting it accordingly. He may have his shortcomings, but you can never call his output uninteresting

13 Likes

I think the oddballs above have shown you can. Says more about them than Tarantino, though.

Exactly. Heā€™s largely taking the pissā€¦ Lads like Glas looking for meaning in everything and Tarantino trolling them in front of their face.

3 Likes