Unpopular opinions or views you hold

I was falling asleep in my chair last night, from about 10:20 to 11:20 I was 80% asleep, 20% awake. I’m not sure if it’s a coincidence but I had a 50 minute YouTube segment of Kenny Cunningham on Off The Ball come on automatically on my phone around this time. I found his banter soothing yet terrifying, like a lad on acid trying trying to read a bedtime story out loud.

5 Likes

I grew up on his travel programmes. Always thought he was a documentarian until I was about 20. Outstanding documentarian at that. Around the same time I figured this out, I was even more surprised to learn that Hugh Laurie was in it, as I was watching House around that time. Still a great programme.

1 Like

Women beaters shouldn’t be idolised

1 Like

Man Utd fans? Best, Giggs, Butt, Ronaldo, Greenwood et al…

1 Like

Maradona

I believe he might be referring to the Diego Olivia affair, which Diego always denied and was never prosecuted for. I dont believe they were married either. However domestic violence is something which must be tackled and dealt with and having the conversation is very much encouraged. Diego was far from perfect, he had many demons, but on the field, he was a God.

Hiking is boring as fuck.

There.

I said it.

3 Likes

The GAA are dead right to go up against the World Cup final and do their own thing

2 Likes

I like Anna Geary, both as a sex object, but also as a presenter

1 Like

Hugh Laurie was in what?

house

Not as shocked as me to learn of this hidden role…

1 Like

Ah the older you get, you’re tastes change. Cant remember the way the theory goes, something like, in your 20s youre a lefty bordering on anarchist, by your late 30s, you’re right bang in the middle and once you hit your 50s , your hardcore right wing.

2 Likes

Something like the quote attributed to Churchill, If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25 you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 45 you have no brain.

5 Likes

Just listened to the Hansard/May fairytale of NY and think it’s brilliant

Kirsty mccoll had one of the greatest voices ever, nobody will ever match her vocal but Imelda did a fine job

John Cleese is a cunt.

This however is one of the greatest movie scenes of all time

1 Like

Contrarian cunts

Imelda is a national treasure

I’ll be honest I’ve never heard of Imelda May doing anything outside of Late Late Show appearances

7 Likes

You have to admire her for not losing her accent…if anything it’s actually gotten stronger