Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Iā€™d say she has been on Jools Holland nearly as much as the Late Late, always with a very deep persona.

I donā€™t understand how someone couldnā€™t like her

Iā€™m after enduring, for thatā€™s the word, about 90 minutes of a film called Rat Race where he had an above minor role. Aside from Cleese the movie was an apoplectic load of shite. Not a redeeming feature to it.

You didnā€™t enjoy Rowan?

Great film. ā€œItā€™s a race, I am winning!ā€

I dont really get it with the two of them, Hansard has an Oscar but theyā€™re club singers. I did enjoy hearing shot to shit SineadOā€™Connor singing ā€˜Rainy Night In Sohoā€™, just because its her.

Hiking in Ireland is walking FFS.

Backpack, walking poles, dried food snacks. Then back to the car after a few hours and off to a pub for garlic mushrooms.

2 Likes

No, sadly I didnā€™t. I must be in one of my moods.
Iā€™ll have to ā€˜take to the bedā€™ if it continues.

1 Like

Christy Moore did the best FTONY, it also should be left alone by tryhards like Hansard.

Aye, @maroonandwhite is right, itā€™s walking in Ireland. But fuck me @Thomas_Brady, have you not gone to a really scenic spot, like weā€™d say Glendalough and just fuckin marvel at the scenery man!? Itā€™s majestic!

1 Like

By closing her eyes when signing, swaying around a bit and over egging her Dublin accent Imelda has managed to convince a country sheā€™s some sort of a performer

Gas

16 Likes

Christyā€™s version is right on par with the real thing.

1 Like

Nah itā€™s a nothing movie. Which reminds meā€¦

If ya heard that rendition in a pub youā€™d welcome someone to glass the two cunts to put a stop to it. Absolute butchering job.

5 Likes

You couldnā€™t just take the mics off them like?

Hard to argue with that really.

2 Likes

Fancy pants here with mics in a pub.

Peter Kay is a bit meh.

2 Likes

I donā€™t particularly care if Lionel Messi wins the World Cup or not.

10 Likes

Agreed, the narrative ive seen is the whole world wants him to win

The whole taking saudi money and tax dodging suggests he isnt such a good guy

3 Likes

Playing for PSG too.

3 Likes