Unpopular opinions or views you hold

Darts is a load of absolute shite.

2 Likes

I was a big Messi fan in the early 10ā€™s but the tax evasion, the sleeve tattoo and the move to PSG have soured my view of him as a pure footballer somewhat. Still a great little magician though who I consider the GOAT just ahead of Pele.

1 Like

Hardly unpopular

???

Thinly veiled I liked Messi before it was cool to

1 Like

Everyone loved Messi around 2011. He was in his pomp.

I wouldnā€™t be a fan of sleeve tattoos.

Incorrect

The contrarian vote has definitely turned against him as well as the Ronaldo fan boys but thereā€™s definitely never been a more popular footballer among the average sports/football fan. Itā€™s an ideal one for this thread though. I donā€™t think itā€™s anything to do with him as a person as heā€™s always been a fairly hidden fella even apart from the stuff you mention. Itā€™s all about the way he plays.

Karim Benzema is the greatest player of this world cup. His principled and courageous stand should be an example to young players everywhere.

1 Like

A great man with a camera apparently.

2 Likes

Benzema has no character. A charlatan.

Olivier will have 2, heā€™ll have fuck all.

First round is muck. Tune in for second round onwards.

Are they going to be throwing the same three darts at the same spots on the same board from the same distance away in a slightly different way?

1 Like

Iā€™ve no idea what youā€™re talking aboutā€¦or what Iā€™m talking about

Gianni Infantino has done an excellent job.

Infantino peaked when doing the champions league draw

Give me American style pancakes, syrup and whipped cream for breakfast over a fry any day

2 Likes

I much perfer crepes myself. Fancy brunch places all do American style pancakes, what about those of us love a crepe?

Pancakes are vile, is it any wonder Americans are in the shape theyā€™re in.

8 Likes

Agree 100%. Iā€™d sooner go hungry

7 Likes