Unpopular opinions or views you hold

people who dont understand the context of the word faggot in Fairytale of NewYork are dolts

3 Likes

The Defence Force are stealing the name Oglaigh na hEireann

2 Likes

My fellow Celtic fans paranoia about referees etc grates on me somewhat.

6 Likes

Tj Reid was the best player on the field in the 2022 all Ireland senior hurling final.

1 Like

:rofl:

Nice attempt

You’re posting on the right thread anyway.

Neither whiskey nor whisky is nice at all

5 Likes

Horrible tac

Great shout. All aboard.

3 Likes

Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you.

I watched the 2019 All Ireland final back tonight.
(Tipp goggles on back then).
I watched it tonight with the auld lad and RH was hard done by. (Not my reaction at the time).

Himself and CB had a fierce battle in the first 33 minutes but there was two incidents that happened before.

After roughly 5 minutes CB skipped past RH who caught CB with a similar elbow. CB played on as would be part of the course at that time.

After 15.5 minutes CB could have been sent off, he struck RH across the face Gaurd going for a tackle he was never going to win. RH jumped to his feet rather than play the dead soccer player.

33 minutes the said incident happened.

This does not excuse the fact KK played some absolutely horrendously stupid hurling in that second half.

@Malarkey

1 Like

I’d build on that post to say 2019 was the last proper all Ireland final.

It’s all ping pong shit after that.

2 Likes

An opinion I’d have is that lads from Tipperary should be absolutely mortified to even whisper “2019”. Cringe even mentioning it :grimacing:

Doubt it’s an unpopular opinion either.

2 Likes

It’s nearly as cringy as Limerick fans banging on about a three in a row when it includes a behind closed doors blitz in December.

6 Likes

It’s 4 in 5 mate, do try and keep up

Watching reruns of All Ireland finals on Christmas night is a lovely roaster tradition

10 Likes

Imelda May is sound.

5 Likes

Limerick had a chance to beat the worst Kilkenny team in 30 years and couldn’t do it.

Now that’s absolutely mortifying.

I was bored off my tree watching the final but I’d say we beat them by the guts of 20 points.

I don’t know if we’ll ever recover from it, just the 3 All Irelands since.

The shadow looms large over that 2019 All Ireland for Tipp people, it’s a shame really, there’s no joy in it.

3 Likes

You’ve the likes of Barry Hennessy retiring with more medals than the “hall of famers”. That hurts them deep inside.

2 Likes