Unpopular opinions or views you hold

I bet your farts donā€™t stink

Father Ted was by and large not funny (Graham Norton was best thing in it)

1 Like

Fuck off. Thats a very unpopular opinion with me anyway.

7 Likes

You have that the other way round pal.

1 Like

Very unpopular and a great addition to the thread

What age are you

Ah go on, go on, go on
Drink, Feck
Dermot Morgan was as mediocre an actor as they come

Ye know Iā€™m right here

RTE occasional presenter Brendan Courtney is an insufferable bore.
@Locke thinks heā€™s an alright sort but he isnā€™tā€¦.

7 Likes

Now now Ralphie get a hold of yourself

What age are you

I thought he did a grand job this morning

Rte has its place in the modern world.

angry bbc GIF by britbox

Iā€™ll get slaughtered for this but Iā€™d agree Morgan was overated. Overall though i think Father ted as a whole was tremendous and has stood the test of time.

2 Likes

Was having the conversation over the Christmas about Morgan, he was mid 40s when he died, fucking hell, that hit me hard. He always seemed much older, I guess it was the hair. It would have been very interesting to see how he went after Ted. Heā€™d certainly have gone to the States, and what would come after that would have been fascinating. Whatever about his acting, he was a canny entertainer and he could hold a room. Iā€™d imagine heā€™d have sold the schtick in America and could have spun it to his advantage.

What if I guess.

1 Like

Anyone that doesnā€™t find Father Ted funny is either too young or to stupid to get the humour,they probably hate Riverdance as well

1 Like

It was practically a documentary. As incisive and accurate a dissemination of irish society as youā€™ll ever see. All laid bare: the priestly class, marriage, nuns, rte, the cranberries, alcoholism, paedophilia and the raffle.
It was beyond funny. It was deeply deeply serious, while being funny. Go back and watch it again, and catch yourself on ffs.

19 Likes

Donā€™t forget marriage aka John and Mary,edit I see you covered that

Sure didnā€™t i mention marriage? The only thing i left out was the rose of fucking tralee

Sandra Locked boobs are about to be exposed shortly