US Politics II To Trump or not to Trump

It’s going to be grimly compelling watching the headbangers try to cannibalise each other.

I fully expect De Santis to be devoured and spat out by Trump.

Fair play to Stewart here, :clap::clap:

2 Likes

ooft, that could well drive one or two of the usual supspects over the edge I’d say

Do you advocate scantily clad drag queens reading books and performing erotic dance to infants. :man_shrugging:

It won’t kill them :man_shrugging:

Wow.

Wait, will it kill them??

Not it wont mate but its hardly appropriate for their young minds. Sexualising children at a young age is morally wrong and is a slippery slope.

My stance on guns is well documented here. They should be eradicated from society.

Both can be wrong.

4 Likes

Guns are more dangerous than men dressed up as women, and that’s all that you need to know about the clip I posted

Its a trojan horse of an argument. If you would like to see a middle aged man dressed up in bondage gear and gyrating on stage thats fine. There is a time and a place. But using kids as a segway to that is morally reprehensible. Using guns which any reasonably minded person would renounce or schools needing armed security or having to do drills is also deplorable and morally reprehensible. The latter scenario shouldnt be used as a sort of validation for the former. Both should not happen. I cant make it any more cogent for you than that.

10 Likes

What does one have to do with the other?

Nothing. Ironically the argument is infantilisation at its finest.

Children are being murdered so anything that isn’t murder is acceptable? I think that must be it…?

Maybe you didn’t watch the video?
Condemning drag artists reading to children while condoning gun ownership is hypocritical, the end.
We’re broadly in agreement, neither I nor Stewart commented on the rights and wrongs of the former

Seems to be the case. Let them take mushrooms and LSD too. What wont kill them will make them stronger.

Wow

Bizarre

3 Likes

Alaska thunder fucks safety should be paramount that’s all I have to say about this.

If I walk through the centre of any busy town I’ll see hundreds of women wearing trousers, so I don’t get why these Republican freaks have a problem with men wearing dresses?

Do the Republicans have a problem with Scottish rugby supporters and Romans too?

And priests?