US Politics II To Trump or not to Trump

Hes been charged with first degree intentional homicide. Do you think heā€™ll get off on self defence like youā€™re claiming?

And yes, itā€™s very unusual for a 17 year old to blow people away with an assault rifle. What the absolute fuck

You never answer questions, but feel you still have the right to ask the same thing incessantly. Interesting.

This america, man

No heā€™ll be convicted of murder. Second degree if he was being shot at.

If you look at the video, he continues to shoot after those pursuing him all run away. Therefore he went way beyond self defence.

It isnā€™t actually, there have been plenty examples of young males blowing away people including kids, while you were asleep apparently.

Agreed, his self defense claim will not hold up in court.

More angles here though yer man presenting is a serious oddball

Warning some of it is graphic

Police and white supremacist collusion. Nothing more, nothing less.

I stopped reading at ā€˜over-zealous/panickedā€™ - you are a sick cunt making excuses for murderers. I hope you pray every day to your imaginary God that you were born with white skin.

Whereā€™s the collusion? He was arrested and charged when they knew what happened

I donā€™t believe in any imaginary gods mate.

A white lad living in the most racist country on the planet railing against racism in a country 9k miles away from him, you simply couldnā€™t make it up.

Youā€™d want your head examined not to be tooling up right now across the pond

And they canā€™t have a beer until 21?

Comical Ali springs to mind.