1 Like

A father from Clare

1 Like

An Ennis lady. One of our own

2 Likes

That explain her Davy-esque shriekiness at least

Don working the Irish angle. Makes sense

1 Like

Davy grew up about 20 miles from Ennis. He’s closer to Limerick.

He already saved Doonbeg, if he retires in Clare he’ll never have to buy a pint again.

Thats me told

So it is !

1 Like

That Kimberley Guilfoyle lady had a Co. Clare father and studied at Trinity.

She worked in the Delcassion gift shop on O Connell street every summer in her teens. She spent every summer in town from aged five to about 17 I heard.

Tonight should be fun, Melania and the kid from Kentucky that CNN had to fork over a few million to.

Doubt she is any relation to Tommy and Michael Guilfoyle although the volume of her speech is around the same volume as their sideline spiel not half as much ignorance and venom as the boys.

He’s too divisive. There’s videos of him shouting slut at random women passing him on the street. Lapsed poster HBV was a big supporter of his as I recall.

Careful now, he has had a taste of rich settlements from defamers.

Regardless of what you think about Trump, Melania knocked it out of the park tonight.

I fair would

Not hard compared to some of the lunacy on show but yes, decent, measured speech.
She is by far the most palatable of the entire Trump entourage and can deliver a speech better in a non-native tongue than a lot of those speaking their first.
If it all falls apart and he goes to hit her a dig someday, big Barron will step in to protect his mam, lay his cunt father out and then lead her by the arm out the door and away from him forever.

Bizarre scenes in Washington. Interesting to see what way the civil unrest will play out in November. Will it galvanise democrat voters looking for change or will it turn people off and trigger more calls for law and order and protection of suburban America.

1 Like