US Politics II To Trump or not to Trump

Tucker Carlson is brilliant and balanced. Nobody sneers quite like him or fakes shock.
Gutfield and Hannity are two heads id love to smack though

1 Like

I actually like when Gutfield goes on an anti Biden/Democrat rant. I crack up. Your man Jesse Waters is the cunt I’d like to slap around the place though

1 Like

I’m no Trump fan but CNN rather than being pro Biden are just anti Trump. At least presenters like Himmler will ask the difficult questions. Even the limes of Dana Perino will put it out there. Watching people like Erin Burnett and Wolf Blitzer just makes people turn the other way

1 Like

…or Don “we need to burn it all down” Lemon.

1 Like

@glasagusban I suppose you’ll tell sir Charles he’s wrong about defund

Well if Charles says it.

How do lads watch CNN? They’d blame the weather on Trump

6 Likes

I watch it for entertainment

1 Like

A white lad from Caherdavin would obviously know far more about the black man’s plight in America than a black lad raised in poverty in Birmingham, Alabama.

Trump is responsible for 200k deaths from covid. If Hillary was elected not one person would have died in the states from it.

1 Like

The fact they have the quack loving Gupta on 24/7 as their “medical expert” tells you all you need to know.

1 Like

Amy Coney Barrett new supreme court justice nominee.

1 Like

Mike is correct - CNN are comically biased . Even more so than Fox ( and that is sure saying something ) .

3 Likes

Let the fun and games begin…

Wumming at its finest. President Trump transcends the Internet

Great to have a good Catholic in there.

Shrewd move from President Trump.

7 Likes

Must have some Irish in her with a name like ‘Barrett’…

Her husband’s cock, given it’s her married name.

4 Likes

Catholics make up the majority of the Supreme Court mate, 5 of the 9 before Ginsburg death, 6 if you count Gorsuch, who was raised catholic and is a catholic-lite these days.
The other 3 were Jews. There hasn’t been a true prod on there in a while.

2 Likes

Catholics are the only ones with a true lineage to Roman and Greek law.

3 Likes