US Politics II To Trump or not to Trump

@Lazarus is the level of support for Trump amongst Galweigians on TFK indicative of the feeling in the City/County?

For a self professed democrat, you spend most, if not all your time on here defending trump. I think you should be honest with yourself.

1 Like

Does this mean that Iwanka is in charge?

Get well soon Don and Melania.

1 Like

I knew he would get it at some point, just surprised it took this long.

If this yoke doesnt kill Trump, the likes of this fella should take a long hard look at themselves.

1 Like

It would be very funny if Trump brushes this off and goes into the next debate telling the world that covid is a load of bollocks.

I suspect however that either himself or Melania must have some symptoms or else they wouldn’t both have gotten tested.

They were tested because one of their aides Hope Hicks travelled with them on Air Force one the other day and she tested positive.

It’s hope that kills you

15 Likes

Now’s his chance to put his money where his mouth is and load himself up on hydroxychloroquine.

Nancy is another who is always mentioning her religion and quoting verse. Very Hypocritical.

You’re at nothing if your ailments can’t be worsened by a good slap of anxiety these days

He appears to be just the sort of chap we should be listening to

Christ I’d love to be isolating with Milania

Trump for the next 2 weeks

Could Don have passed it to Sleepy Joe at the debate?

This could be Dons masterstroke

Covid changed Jack’s hair from Black to Red, the poor bastard.

He has the look of a lad who’s always one head cold away from being in intensive care

Trump is as healthy as a bull.

Oh he has the look of one alright.