US Politics II To Trump or not to Trump

Hope the fucker dies.

Melania or Don?

Either, both.

Please try and explain how the comment you are responding to is defending Trump.

Nah. They had a mass rally last week in Eyre Square last week. 20 people showed up. By the time they finished their march on City Hall, a gruelling 5 minute exodus up Prospect Hill then down College Road less than a handful remained. They were too out of breath to make any more speeches at that point so just played Kid Rock on the ghetto blaster instead and drank some cans of druids

Paddy paid out on the blue tie :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

They’re too kind :eyes: :thinking:

They know it’s going straight back

1 Like

This will be the ultimate test for the OIUTF vs LIDTF camps. The mortality rate for a 74 year old man with no known preexisting conditions is 2.68%, other than being overweight no idea what conditions Trump may have. He has half the country willing his death, so if he rebounds quickly and is holding a rally 2 weeks from now it will give his campaign quite the boost.

Do STDs count as comorbidities

1 Like

HIV would be I’d imagine.

Sleepy Joe has tested negative.

1 Like

Breaking news from NBC confirmed by ABC… Trump has a low grade temperature.

What’s a low grade temperature? Is a lower temperature not a good thing?

A low grade fever I suppose, slightly elevated temperature

He cancelled a video conference today. You’d imagine if he was up for it he would have gone ahead with it to appear strong

Slightly above average

He’s a master TV operator don’t forget. Its pretty much how he won the presidency

I’d say he will only appear in public next when he is 100% or in a casket

He’s off to Walter Reed, not good.