US Politics II To Trump or not to Trump

I wonder was Trump adding himself to Mount Rushmore one of those 500/1 Paddy Power specials? I think it might have been.

President Trump asked to leave press briefing by secret service

“Sounds” heard outside

CNN “reaching out” to secret service sources for more info

Trump back in the briefing room
Stand down

Shots fired close by according to fox

@Tierneevin1979, I see Biden has made his pick. Whars the word on the street?

Susan Rice

1 Like

Be the Hokey. I thought Kamala would get the gig

1 Like

The late money was all for Rice. Will this create a rift with camp Kamala?

Kamala isn’t popular with leftists due to her DA and AG background. Locked up too many criminals which is currently out of fashion.

3 Likes

Doesn’t really matter as Kamala isn’t that well known outside CA and Dems win CA anyway.

Didnt she fuck around with handing over dna for retrials which led to innocent people languishing in jail? Just to protect her conviction rate.

She’s wellknown. Only one of the candidates anyone here had heard of anyway. But yes your greater point rings true. Shrood from Biden so

She was a Hillary lick arse, has ambassador Stevens blood on her hands too like the lot of em.

No, it was one case, Kevin Cooper who is still on death row. When she was DA she opposed further DNA testing, but later agreed to it as AG. The testing is ongoing but no results reported as yet. There was no hiding of evidence.

Good call.

1 Like

Kamala or the don, either way Antifa and the snowflakes are in for a good thumping :clap:

4 Likes

Oh dear

1 Like

Informative.

1 Like

Nasty of @iron_mike to set him up like that

I only asked a question kid