US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

I didnā€™t reference his disastrous foreign policy. I said he was an example of someone who did a shit job as President. Go back and read the thread.

You like a post that suggest Iā€™m neurologically impaired and suggest I shouldn;t have a problem?

Get fucked scumbag.

I thought it was funny. Did you not see the humour in it?

2 Likes

Demanding the right to give it but whinging like a baby when you have to take it is basically the whole batshit right wing world view summed up in a nutshell.

The fact you find it funny confirms your status as a scumbag.

I donā€™t think somebody who called Kyle Rittenhouse a ā€œheroā€ is in much of a position to opine on what extremism is.

That would make you a scumbag as well, given you were calling Boden neurologically challenged?

Is @maroonandwhite seething that the President is here

Kyle Rittenhouse was rightly acquitted defending himself from weird leftists. He really triggers the pronoun gang.

Iā€™d say you are probably not able for the cut and thrust of an INTERNET forum.

1 Like

2 Likes

Agreed on Boden being scum, like all Dublin GAA.

Itā€™s warming up nicely now Gerā€¦ā€¦.

2 Likes

Oh I think I am. Your card is marked bucko.

You think somebody coming in from out of state who shoots two people dead with an AR-15 is a ā€œheroā€.

You are in no position to opine on what extremism is, nobody needs to elaborate as to why, itā€™s self evident.

:flushed::flushed:

So when leftist freaks with guns are chasing you you think you have no right to defend yourself?

Thanks God the jury live in the real world and saw different

ā€˜out of stateā€™ he travelled a few miles, what a proto fascist

I feel sorry for the poor divil, heā€™s being used by grifters

Go back and read it you quoted a post discussing his foreign policy.

I didnā€™t call anybody scum. I merely stated that according to your own criteria for what constitutes scum, you would qualify.

I think itā€™s tremendous entertaining that youā€™re on here complaining about peopleā€™s tone and youā€™re firing out all sorts of ludicrous insults and threats, seemingly oblivious to how foolish you look.