US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

1 Like

I honestly don’t know how you even passed the verbal reasoning test to get into the civil service.

1 Like

Now that’s a nasty cunt of a post

1 Like

I was in the top tier in all CS exams. Youre clearly a diversity hire

2 Likes

Sure what would you expect from a pig but a grunt

Would you ever relax.

Art " i took yokes in the 90s" Foley has got a lot more conservative since he lost his hair

8 Likes

Stay out of this you or Ill be outside your gaff in an hour with a load of tyres and a can of petrol

1 Like

6.5k people have been pardoned by it, that were prosecuted in 30 years.

A political belly rub to impress simpletons

1 Like

And noughties

1 Like

That’s 200 a year but I think that number is close to zero in recent years as most states have decriminalized or legalized weed.

he can only pardon people at the federal level. He can’t do it at the state or local level, where most cannabis possessions actually happen, the 6.5k actually benefitting from this is a scratch on the surface. A pure PR excercise is all this is…

Texas told him to go fuck himself too, I’d say they’ll secede

Are you new here?

An FBI agent has just testified in court that in January 2017 the FBI offered Christopher Steele $1M to provide any evidence to support the dossier he had provided them in the run up to the 2016 election. According to said agent Steele couldn’t provide one source or one shred of evidence to back up the contents of the dossier.

US style Democracy.

FBI offered Christopher Steele $1 million to prove dossier claims, senior FBI analyst testifies | CNN Politics

There’s an elitist woke cabal on here ‘n’ all

1 Like

She was on with Joe Rogan the other day funnily enough too.

A nice soft soaping for Tulsi from a friendly client fake “journalist”. The equivalent of cycling downhill with the wind at your back.

Tulsi doesn’t like being challenged on her bullshit.

Camela will be raging

Tony isn’t dead?

This is pretty scary and I don’t doubt for a second they mean it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/10/18/gop-debt-ceiling-plan-financial-crisis-recession/

The scariest part of the recently disclosed GOP economic agenda, however, has largely gone under the radar. It’s the plan to hold the debt ceiling hostage next year, which could easily precipitate a global financial catastrophe.

Republicans have withheld their support from raising the debt limit before, usually framing their hostage-taking as a commitment to fiscal restraint. But the debt ceiling has nothing to do with new spending; rather, it’s a somewhat arbitrary statutory cap on how much the government can borrow to pay off bills that it has already incurred, through tax and spending decisions that Congress has already made. Refusing to raise the debt limit is like going to a restaurant, ordering the lobster and a $500 bottle of wine, and then declaring yourself financially responsible because you skipped out on the check.

Actually, it’s worse than that.

If lawmakers dine-and-dash on behalf of Uncle Sam, they tarnish the creditworthiness of the United States and can make it more expensive for the federal government to borrow in the future because investors don’t trust us. Worse, they might accidentally blow up every other financial market on Earth, too.

That’s because U.S. debt is now viewed as the safest of safe assets. Virtually all other assets around the world are benchmarked against U.S. Treasury securities. If we default on our debt obligations — or even come close to default — that raises the question of the riskiness of everything else investors buy and can send shockwaves of panic through every other market.

Boom, financial crisis.

Good thread here on how destroying the US economy from the inside ties into some of the craziest MAGA fantasies as regards what happens worldwide. The Russians feature heavily, of course they would.