US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

Yard sale at Jim Hobanā€™s house to help pay the upcoming expenses

Itā€™s ok bro, people get duped sometimes, deep breaths agus calm.
For me once it was Q heads hit my local vipassana class I just knew it was time to act.

3 Likes

By God

1 Like

It ainā€™t me babe. You stick to qanon

Very interestingā€¦ The point about competing class interests is very important as those shut out of power denounce itā€¦ Nothing new there, but the American declaration of Independence itself is nothing more than a power grab where the wealthy further established their claim to power and locked the poorer classes out. Nothing new there again says you but to dress it up as revolution for equality was something elseā€¦ Itā€™s like the tans 20 years after WW2, victors, but losers.

It seems the WASP mind is more receptive to politics of paranoiaā€¦or is it the settler mind? The politics of WASPs on this Island has always similarly been paranoid and for good reason.

1 Like

@Lazarus is a gas man. The Woke playbook for years until his self interest is affected. He wasnā€™t long turning towards trump once it hit his pocket. Takes some lads a long time to progress on from student union politics but it catches up with all of them eventually.

1 Like

Poor @Ambrose_McNulty is shook.

1 Like

According to @Lazarus @Lazarus has everyone shook, seething and hopping. Fair play to him I sayā€¦ he must be great altogether

1 Like

In fairness Iā€™d be shook myself if I was following QAnon the last year or so

1 Like

@Lazarus should get off reddit and learn to code.

The truth is out there bro

1 Like

I throw him the odd ā€˜likeā€™. It costs me nothing and it might even help him.

1 Like

I think itā€™s about time someone explained to you what TFK is really all about bud. Thereā€™s stuff happenning here. Like really big stuff.
TRUST THE PROCESS

Fuck yeah. Am i going clear?

Be nicer to MBB and weā€™ll see

1 Like

Wonā€™t be happening

Iā€™m gonna make you poster of the month. Itā€™s a conspiracy and itā€™s gonna happen

This is daycent opener for folk wondering wtf, granted out of date in regards to the Q phenom. One of their biggest targets was/is Netflix so expect much better to come.

1 Like

@Lazarus has a lot of knowledge of this QAANON thing. Where do you find out all this stuff?

What is more concerning is that @Lazarus is lately starting to keep bad company with conspiracy theorist @Thomas_Brady

1 Like

Moved on from the lamestream media just as Don requested

3 Likes