US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

1 Like

I take it this guy with the horns has been arrested?

Oh yes. He only eats organic food and judge ordered that his diet be catered for :rofl:

1 Like

Lets hope Trump sorts these lads out tomorrow, a bit of hi jinx is all it was

1 Like

What if Trump doesn’t pardon them? Would they accept a pardon from Biden or would they refuse that?

I have a feeling they’d accept it

4 Likes
1 Like

But that would mean they’d have to accept his legimacy as President, would it not?

Correct. I’m just not convinced how well QAnons political resolve will hold in the face of 10 years hard time

1 Like

Yes. Well worth reading for an alternative view on American history.

No offense but that’s a complete non runner from every angle. Trump is too busy now trying to get himself out of this mess and any move to pardon them could cement the case against him. Biden will not pardon them and will look to make an example out of them.

Pardons don’t come cheap

1 Like

Lovely swing in fairness

1 Like

I love Rudy’s moves. Heads to bathroom and his sidekick informs this guy of the 2m fee. Old habits die hard.

If true, this is goodbye Riley :rofl:

a person identified as Williams’ former romantic partner called the FBI tip line to identify Williams. The tipster told the FBI that they had spoken to friends of Williams who showed them a video of the woman taking a laptop or hard drive from Pelosi’s office, the affidavit states.

The tipster “stated that Williams intended to send the computer device to a friend in Russia, who then planned to sell the device to SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service.”

1 Like

What are going for boss? Pizza or kebabs?

Crackers and cheese

Nah! Too dry.

@glenshane :open_mouth:

1 Like