US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Supreme Court voted 9-0 to uphold most of Trump’s travel ban, confirming that decisions on emigration lay with the president and not the lunatic 9th circuit court. 3 wanted to uphold the entire ban, but they compromised on allowing travel for family members, students accepted into US universities and those offered jobs in the US (justifiable decision).

You’ve got your words mixed up there, mate.

2 Likes

:laughing: :clap:

The usual suspects and @bandage displaying their complete ignorance of the US legal system.
Sad, considering all the valuable time I’ve invested trying to educate them.

3 Likes

Immigration

Muslim

Fake News outlet CNN finally throwing in the towel and conceding their Russian collusion stories have been bullshit. The three main reporters involved in many of the fake news stories fired.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2017/06/26/three-cnn-employees-resign-over-retracted-story-on-russia-ties/?utm_term=.dd651d1866fe

It’s fairly clear you don’t don’t understand the difference between singular and plural. And yet you claim you’re “educating” people. :grin:

To quote Pink Floyd, “we don’t need your education, we don’t need your thought control”. All in all it’s just another brick in the wall.

In fairness, the word that best describes you is the same in both singular and plural form - “sheep”, so hardly surprising you’d get confused.

Oh, and you just did a damn good job disproving your own theory about CNN being “fake news”, given that they’ve sacked three reporters over one article.

Fake news outlets like the ones you get your news from don’t do that.

I see you quoted another “fake news” outlet, the Washington Post, in your link.

That must be a terrible case of cognitive dissonance you have.

@anon7035031 vindicated again. One of the many hysterical stories of Trump Russian links turn out to be complete tosh - quelle surprise.

4 Likes

You have the gall to call anyone a sheep when you mindlessly believe any old tosh reported by left wing rags. Up your game mate, you’ve been consistently destroyed here and elsewhere.

Oh dear, the champions of the downtrodden and arch enemies of the evil capitalist system are under investigation by the FBI for bank fraud.

1 Like

There is only one poster on this thread with a proven record of posting fake news. You.

I’ll just leave what you posted on May 22nd here again for posterity.

You didn’t deal with any point I made in my previous post, by the way, because you haven’t got an answer to it, and you also couldn’t cite one example of fake news I posted.

1 Like

What’s Bernie Sanders under investigation for, mate?

Oh yeah. Nothing.

More classic Fake News @anon7035031

Is this why they are referred to as Fake News?

1 Like

Is English not your first language? What part of “for now has to be regarded as a conspiracy theory” is difficult for your little brain to comprehend.

The Seth Rich murder is a very odd case. The official story is it was a robbery, and yet even though there were no witnesses around at 3AM in the morning to disturb the assailants , he was found by police with $2,000 in cash and valuables on his person and had been shot in the back. It has all the appearance of either a hit or a serial killer.

I’m from Dublin, mate. English is our first language in Dublin.

One has to assume it’s not your first language though, given that you couldn’t tell the difference between singular and plural.

You’ve just gone and clamped the fuck out of yourself by once again admitting that you were posting up a conspiracy theory.

And yet you accuse others of posting up or believing “fake news” with no evidence whatsoever to state that, while flagrantly doing it yourself - and apparently completely oblivious to any irony in that.

I don’t care where you are from, you would get an F in English comprehension.

Someone posting media articles based on no evidence or anonymous sources and not questioning the source, which you do all the time, is guilty of disseminating fake news. As long as the source is left wing and anti-conservative, you fall for it hook, line and sinker.

In the case of the Seth Rich story, by clearly stating it has to be regarded as a conspiracy theory for now, that’s called honest reporting. Not that honesty is something you have any familiarity with.

My comprehension of English is infinitely better than yours, pal.

You still haven’t addressed your inability to distinguish between the singular and plural forms.

That’s basic stuff.

Yet again you furiously bluster away about my posting, yet you can’t cite one example where I have put up fake news. That’s because I don’t.

Whereas I’ve given actual examples of you posting fake news.

As well as having an inability to understand basic concepts in English, you don’t have a clue what fake news actually is.

“Fake news” to you, is anything you don’t like. The exact same definition of “fake news” as a certain Mr. Trump.

You’re nothing but a talking parrot with an inability to think for yourself.

And you are actual fake news.

I rarely post an article and if I do it’s almost always from a reputable source. You post every piece of left wing garbage and hysteria you can find, and never question it.

You have zero self awareness and are basically a spoofer with no ability to think for yourself.

1 Like