US Presidential Election 2020

A great day for Irish Americans. Sixty years after JFK became the first Irish Catholic president we have elected his successor. Let’s hope he can fulfill JFK’s legacy and be a unifying figure we can all be proud of.

8 Likes

Paddy P has paid out anyway.

1 Like

FAO @ironmoth @grapes and the other Trump bots.

4 Likes

I would assume they aren’t paying out a great deal . More the pity , the cunts

This is one of the greatest days in Americas history :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Oh my goodness! Did Trump say that? The rotten bastard.

How do you feel about the numerous videos of Biden perving on young children? If you were in Senator Coons shoes, how would you have reacted? I’d say your thick Leitrim head would have exploded, and justifiably so.

The seethe in you is strong. How many rape cases has your hero coming up next year now that he’s out of office?

Politicians are no heroes of mine, mate. I’m simply pointing out the hypocrisy of fawning over Biden as if he’s the second coming.

Flesh that out there. It’s only taken him 48 years to get this far

Trump wouldn’t get 10 per cent in Ireland ffs

I have to hand it to you Laz, but that made me laugh.

I’m not fawning over anybody I’m just delighted to see the back of that orange faced rapist Trump.

3 Likes

You obviously have taken the Oughterard case to heart, mate (unless you’re virtue signalling). I’ll support you in your campaign to get a DP centre next door to you in Cashel.

1 Like

OK mate, we’ll leave it at that then. For what it’s worth, I fully agree with your well-made point from a few days back

I’m glad you’ve seen sense us wheshtys need to stick together.

1 Like

There is at least a dozen of them on here.

1 Like

Put a guarantee on it along with Nevada and Virginia.

Don’t worry, we’ll always stick together. We’ll still fight like weasels amongst ourselves also.

1 Like

Atlanta, Detroit and Philly stood up and were counted.

Black Lives Matter cc @Lazarus.

4 Likes