US Presidential Election 2020

Joe’s only chance is that the trucks with the extra ballots pull up and get unloaded before daybreak.

You’re twitching a wee bit now.

It was a grand little entertaining thread until you showed up you pointless, boring bastard

Was Hillary still favourite at this stage 4 years ago?

1 Like

Fairly sure it was basically done this time 4 years ago

I think it was nearly red rover at this stage last time out the mail in ballots have it all over the shop

No, it was known by 7am irish time that Trump had it. If not before that point

Joe into 1.67 on the machine

Fair.

I’m just wondering what the basis for all the money being lumped on Biden at this stage.

There’s obviously thinking that he’ll snatch Michigan?

Am I right in saying Joe needs two of michigan wisconsin pennsylvania and Georgia. Trump needs three.
Is that simple? Is everything else done and dusted?

1 Like

I think it’s based off (1) Biden seems very likely to win Wisconsin now, he has a narrow lead but it is difficult to see where Trump gets votes to overhaul given it’s mostly postal and (2) the result of that being he only needs one more state to win, with Michigan following the Wisconsin trend of buckets of votes for Biden closing the gap towards the end.

1 Like

pretty much

Oh yea, you were tearing it up last night alright.

Its quite conceivable that if Trump were to lose that he would run again in 2024. He would be the same age as Biden is now and there is precedence there with Grover Cleveland albeit 130 years ago. It is not inconceivable that that would happen.

probably wishful punting from handwringers thinking theyre supporting sleepy joe and their bet will get him over the line

3 Likes

Mugs game lads.

1 Like

Brendan O Carroll will be freaked he didnt make the panel.

2 Likes
2 Likes