US Presidential Election 2020

The Dems have taken on a complete outsider according to the polls and, thanks to changing the rules around voting, having social media hide anything negative about their candidate, getting virtually every celebrity to endorse their man and getting the backing of international media almost universally, they have snuck over the line.

Joe Biden said he wouldnā€™t fire Fauci. Heā€™d HIRE Fauci. Then realised Fauci was already hired and rambled away trying to explain it.

1 Like

Not yet. If they donā€™t get ahead in Michigan within the next hour or two theyā€™re in massive trouble.

The border wasnā€™t the same level of issue this time.

Plus they are breeding like rabbits

*fence according to joe.
Victor davis Hanson predicted a strong Hispanic vote for trump. He said the Hispanics, who were registered to vote were generally working, and had the same disdain for Obamaā€™s entitlement bribes as anyone else paying taxes. The Democrats simply saw them as amonocultural bloc of useful idiots - a bit like Joeā€™s take on African Americans

At least no one on TFK was dumb enough to believe him when he declared victory and millions of votes still uncounted

1 Like

:rofl:

Iā€™d say it was said because ā€œfireā€ and ā€œhireā€ rhyme.

Trumpā€™s treatment of John McCain, even in death, or maybe Especially in death, may ultimately be what cost him the election. AZ would have been sure win for him otherwise.

1 Like

:smile:

Great post. I hadnā€™t thought of that. CNN were putting it down to shifting demographics.

America went to bed a racist and woke up a communist. USA USA

2 Likes

I canā€™t for Biden to appoint Bernie to a major position in his administration.

They just elected a different old rich cunt, who will hopefully be less of a mentaller

1 Like

Never in doubt

Looking at Georgia, the flip in Jacksonville, Florida might be very significant. The outstanding votes are mostly in similar urban areas.

Itā€™s awful to see the right leaning posters getting nasty and screaming about voter fraud. @balbec, @Batigol, @Esso_Oil and @POTUS need to show dignity in defeat, their boy ran a great race and still has a slim chance hereā€¦ I wonder will they scream fraud if Don gets a shot of votes to win?

3 Likes

The seethe is strong today I see

@Thomas_Brady reverts to his SF tactics