US Presidential Election 2020

He probably hasnā€™t slept in 2 weeks. Cut him a bit of slack.

ā€œI campaigned as a Democrat but I will govern as an Americanā€¦ā€

My president :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Of course he has. They have been printing them off for months

What a team. Record Breaker Joe and The first woman Vice President in History, Kamala oā€™ Harris

Michigan is confirmed :clap: :clap:

I dont think this has much to do with Bidenā€¦as soemone said on tv, its a donald trump referendum.
[/quote]

Agreed. I donā€™t think heā€™s a stellar candidate but I think the commentary is negative on the Democrats because of how the predictions fluctuated.

In any event, a rejection of Trump isnā€™t bad news for the Dems.

1 Like

Trying to claim these lads as Irish in the Irish media would sicken your hole

3 Likes

The senate with be red , Amy barrett in the supreme court . Ya win biden but ya lose . Enjoy your final years getting fuck all passed ! Trump will come back in the innings and bat for 6 .

Time for the respectable republicans to come out now and put Trump in his place re the supreme court and all his screeching.

2 Likes

David from Ballina reckons thereā€™s a lot of dangerous rhetoric coming out of the Trump camp

5 Likes

There will be a lot of weight on Mitch McConnells shoulders over the next few weeks

Do you think Brian Oā€™Donovan polishes his head @Bandage?

1 Like

What does this mean, is he going to have Irish Joe assassinated?

In the last 100 years only 4 Presidents have managed to do the almost impossible and knock the sitting Presidents off their perch.
Bill Clinton
Ronald Regan
Jimmy (Howard) Carter
Frankyn D Roosevelt

Our sleepy Joe has joined one illustrious list

Hopefully Joe gets elected, goes into the White House and shuts the fuck up for four years so we can hear about something other than the US president for a little while

10 Likes

It might even help the undecideds still waiting to cast their votes.

Howard Carter was in a different league to those guys. He went for Gods

1 Like

Jimmy Carter beat the incumbent Gerald Ford in 1976.

1 Like

He found them too

Does Ford count though. Maybe I stand corrected but didnt he the gig after the Watergate scandal?

1 Like