US Presidential Election 2020

Itā€™s actually a really poor result for Democrats. Going in to election the expectation was that Biden would win in a landslide, the Democrat majority in the House would increase and the Senate flip to Democrat. The result looks like Biden scraping home, at least 7 Democrats lose their House seats and gain none, and the Senate remains Republican.

Pelosi will be gone shortly, time for the moderates to take the reins and start focusing on what matters to working people. It is absolutely scandalous for the party that more Hispanics voted for Trump in 2020 than in 2016.

6 Likes

How are the stock markets faring bro? I havenā€™t noticed the sky falling in just yet here

1 Like

Markets stabilized last night once it appeared there would be a definite winner, they donā€™t care whether itā€™s Trump or Biden. They also like a divided government as no tax increase will pass.

1 Like

Donald Trump would not agree

Fox still not calling Georgia for Trump

Looks like Georgia will come in under the 1% mark. Joe should ask for a recount, just to get a rise out of Don and Rudy.

1 Like

Joe wins Michigan.

Red Rover

Itā€™s time for the Joe Show @Lazarus

If Trump loses Georgia then thatā€™s a humiliation.

The interesting thing is FOX had Arizona called early for Joe(much to the Republicans wrath). CNN still hasnā€™t called it at all. I doubt very much Biden will make a victory speech until both these Networks have reached a consensus heā€™s hit the magic 270 total. As far as FOX are concerned thats the next count declared in his favor.

Of course if Trump ends up losing somewhere like Georgia in the meantime, somewhere that hasnā€™t voted blue since 92 heā€™s a bit (more) of a laughing stock and will come under serious pressure from his own side to concede

1 Like

Think Biden needs 65% of about 185,000 to win Georgia. Trumps lead is 57,000

Fox have a history of making big calls before the other networks. In 2008 they were the first to call Ohio for Obama.

1 Like

With some of the few Democratic strongholds in the state still to go

I watched a bit of Fox earlier, you could tell their presenters were embarrassed enough by Trump and Gulianis antics in fairness to them.

Beginning to sound like he knows the game is up

Has Bidenā€™s history of controversial racial comments been conveniently swept under the rug?

4 Likes

Sleepy Biden is literaÄŗy walking into an American dream thats turning into a nightmare,

Just as well he has the blue flag behind him.

If I had a vote over there, Iā€™d honestly vote for Trump.

Lesser of two evils again, similar to 2016.

Itā€™s remarkable. The holier than thou crowd wont even mention it, discuss it or deny it. Harris herself was calling him a racist a few months ago, and challenging him about the open allegiances he had with overtly far right figures. The reality is that all this can be brushed under the carpet in the name of political correctness, and for the sake of going with the flow.
Itā€™s not at all fascinating to watch.

1 Like