US Presidential Election 2020

Says he has claimed certain states as if that has any legal basis. He is President of the United States. Itā€™s bonkers.

It is an awful night for democracy

So we count the votes, then we go to court, then either he goes willingly or the army step in. I honestly think this might kill him.

Whoā€™s they? Iā€™m on about the division heā€™s causingā€¦ Heā€™s inciting large swathes of the population.

Translation there
Listen I know I lost but listen I gotta try and save face somehow. You understand guys innit

CNN are dumbfounded

Heā€™s going to beaten comfortably for a finish up. If itā€™s only one state it could be very messy

:laughing:
https://twitter.com/simonfromharlow/status/1324501782911950848

4 Likes

I think he went too far for many of the Republican politicians.

A fuckwit. A dangerous fuckwit.

2 Likes

CNN :rofl:

Most of the world areā€¦ That is probably one of the most insane thing Iā€™ve witnessed.

1 Like
1 Like

You wouldnā€™t see it on a Hollywood movie.

ā€œWhere was the intervention?ā€

I think a lot of republicans will be quietly delighted he lost. Especially since they have held the senate. Defending that mentaller for four years must take its toll

4 Likes

I like Abby.

Iā€™ll let you work out who the they are mate,

This is election is a charade, the pretence of democracy over there is actually comical.

Mad country, good luck to them. Its sad to see them tear themselves apart like this.

Pence is gone to Kazakhstan

The impression I got was that he believes a lot of it. I wouldnā€™t put it past him to encourage a Civil War later on.

CNN just made a very very good point - No Mike Pence

@Julio_Geordio he hasnā€™t lost the election yet. He could still win it legitimately.

Also Trump is right that a lot of things went very well for him and for the Republicans generally at this election.