US Presidential Election 2020

Elvis got more shit done on August 16th, 1977

And he was less fat

Liz Liz Liz

Well done Democrats, ye will be in the white house in no time.

1 Like

The native Indian lady is now the clear front runner for the democratic nomination.

Wonderful, well done dems

1 Like

I can see her walking in now with her high heels and telling Putin where to go. Now we just need to get that vision across America. I’d love to see a female vice president also.

President Trump discussing some of his potential opponents. From some months back.

Liz Warren should run front and centre with this

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/26/wall-street-democratic-donors-may-back-trump-if-warren-is-nominated.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar

Quality

On a Presidential visit to a farm, Mrs. Coolidge asked her guide how many times the rooster copulated daily. “Dozens of times” was the reply. “Please tell that to the President,” Mrs. Coolidge requested.

When the President passed the pens and was told about the rooster, he asked: “Same hen every time?” “Oh no, Mr. President, a different one each time.” The President nodded slowly, then said: “Tell that to Mrs. Coolidge.”

Kamala Harris has dropped out

@anon7035031 sure backed a winner there :grin:

Switched allegiance to Pete weeks ago mate, try and keep up.

It must be his complete emptiness and unpopularity with blacks that you like

Nope, I like his centrist positions, such as his sensible and achievable approach to health care. Most importantly he has strong support among white working class voters, the demographic that needs to be won over to defeat Trump.

Your dismissal of the highly intelligent and highly educated Pete is understandable however given your support for the simpleton and academic failure Corbyn.

If support of black voters is the issue, then there is no reason to look beyond Biden who is the overwhelming choice of black Democrats. Pete’s issue is he is not that well known, black voters will vote for him if he is the nominee.

Yeah, it’s the whiteness alright, as I suspected

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1208946827875307520?s=08

For the Democrats, this is very reminiscent of 2004, or worse again 1988, with a selection of half wits vying for the nomination. One of the defeated half wits from 1988 is even the front runner. It’s hard to see anything other than a win for the incumbent on the first Tuesday in November.

2 Likes

I can see Mayor Pete bating Trump.He has a better chance than the other 3 anyways

It’s truly a hopeless field, Biden is the only one that people might trust and I’m not sure he can be trusted to tie his shoelaces.

Policy wise yes and comes across as sane, but huge hurdle in recognition and appeal to African Americans.

Pray for Sid