Fucking Gobshites in that County.

Big News

Diane Feinstein’s husband

That is all…

The glorious Gina London :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Unlucky mate. Just be glad O Biden didn’t run in 2016

2 Likes

Yes, but they badly need a win in a big one!

Oh yeah, but it’s not even just a “Trump voters are stupid” thing. All through the 80s and 90s Irish people were all about the Democrat party but privately held very Republican politics about abortion, taxes, the gays etc.

Is Trump any stupider than Danny Healy Rae or any more or a chancer than Shane Ross? No way. As for Peter Casey, if Trump put on a nice Donegal accent and started launching into the travellers every chance he got, “not having a house and living for free on someone else’s land doesn’t make you an ethnic minority” etc etc, he would be a massive massive hit in Irish politics. For a short while anyway.

1 Like

Its time to start respecting the USA again

Heh Heh Heh

1 Like

Boris stabs his hero in the sack

2 Likes

The King is dead long live the King!

1 Like

The Mayo people are some of the best in the world

2 Likes

Animals, dirty rotten animals.

A beautiful county with brilliant people

2 Likes

Much like Tipperary in a lot of ways, despised for no good reason, but a closer look shows them to the best in the world

2 Likes

You couldn’t caption it Nazi anyway, Flatty would be up in arms.

They’ve finished counting the legal votes and made sure all the illegal ones were discarded? That was quick

Dry your eyes mate

1 Like

No worries mate. I’ll accept democracy. I just hope it was fair and nothing untoward shows up in the recounts.

Congratulations to Joe Biden. I hope he delivers for the people

A few of the Biden groupies are a little premature here.

The next few weeks will be fun

1 Like

Vice President Kamala will be a shot in the arm not just for the empowerment of women all over the US, but all over the entire world :clap: :clap: