US Presidential Election 2020

Will you tip down to your local Orange Order lodge to mull over Trumpā€™s defeat?

2 Likes

Fucks sake.

If you did half as much research on Biden than you do on homemade Bongs you wouldnā€™t be typing that disgraceful shite.

Shame on you

5 Likes

You need lads in the cabinet who can perform in sweltering heat

2 Likes

The Failing New York Times loving it

@Lazarus was it a dream bro?

2 Likes

This lad is a poetry expert now :smile:

Itā€™s time to be led by our better angels.

1 Like

Youā€™ve got to be an awful man for dodging simple questions @Tank?

Have you an opinion yourself on poetry?

He had his lackies online to say it for him. It was very dirty.

Edit: I didnā€™t answer that because I woke up this beautiful Sunday morning and saw your posts and thought ā€œFuck this poor man is already on edge at half nine on the Lordā€™s Day. Iā€™m going to be kind and not make it any worse for him.ā€

3 Likes

Any of the UK front bench could sue you for libel for that.

Cc @Lazarus

2 Likes

Aye, but it was the other day I was thinking ofā€¦I asked you a couple of questions about your disdain for the great unwashed uneducated people

I imagine thereā€™s a few lads here feeling the same this morningā€¦ What a time to be aliveā€¦

Iā€™d say itā€™s poor sleepy @Lazarus now. Heā€™s done trojan work this campaign.

3 Likes

Was Van not on the verge of being taken off the road for defending trump against the charge of racism? He should be safe now though

Itā€™s easier to tell your kids that character maters, that being a god person matters :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Absolutely. Iā€™d say he was probably being held as a slave by trump and now that heā€™s been emancipated he can finally speak his mind.

Sleep sweet prince @Lazarus