US Presidential Election 2020

And the opposite is far right with no inbetween unfortunately

1 Like

Eamo Dunphy has Niall Stange from The Hill as a regular guest on his podcast when discussing US politics
Stanage is a good contributor in fairness

3 Likes

I was thinking how dunphy would have reacted when he was at his prime. A candidate who didnā€™t campaign, a running mate who didnā€™t talk to the press, a record turnout, 95% turnout in places, misleading polls, a biased press etc. I think he would have had the balls to go against the crowd in at least saying questions should be asked

2 Likes

In fairness, they do seem to give a bit of balance and its well researched.

Oā€™Bidens record in US foreign policy is shocking, no harm in that being highlighted.

We all thought when Obama arrived in 2008 that we were in for a great change. I remember watching his speech with my father at home at the time and I thought it was incredible.

The reality was anything but unfortunately and Oā€™Biden was front and center of that.

3 Likes

Has Jack Nicklaus commented yet?

Donā€™t think so. Tubs is just back now from a week off and is doing a lot of commenting on it.

1 Like

Tubridy is in his element this morning. A lovely tribute to our elderly thrown in. A great generation.

That Jill Biden is a cracker for her age.

1 Like

Ffs this is what I have to look forward to.

She is, and natural. Not full of Botox and fillers. She has a kind face and looks a right good laugh.

1 Like

4 years of arselicking and paddywhackery, its what paddy does best

4 Likes

Enough about the Trumpers, itā€™s O Biden time now baby.

Surely someone from Mayo has composed a song about Joe.

Theyā€™re going to roll out DVDs of the quiet man again. Apparently demand is gone through the roof

1 Like

Wonder what George Hook thingsā€¦

ā€¦your wife would like for Christmas?

What an utterly horrible bastard.

3 Likes

Ah but you see, the RA shot him, so all is forgiven.

1 Like